Share cropping

Flowertime

My stepson had a seedling started in a gallon ice cream container and wanted me to grow it for him. The only thing that he has supplied is a small bag of fox farms Happy Frog. So I also started a og kush and gorilla glue gelato and I've supplied everything for these two except for the seeds which he got out of medical weed from the dispensary. I've asked and asked for him to help out with the cost of the nutrients, co2,water,and electric. He's really starting to piss me off. He can go to multiple dispensaries as far as 80 miles away and will spend 75 to a couple of hundred dollars a DAY for himself while I do without because every extra dollar I get goes to MY grow. My question is what would you do? Keep 1 of the 3 or just take half? Nice guys finish last.

I would grow it this one time for him.
Then read him the story of ' The little red hen.'

Then refuse to grow for him moving forward unless he has a box of nutes and anything else you may need before any seed hits the soil.

Just what this mama would do.

Good luck.

I personally have no time for those who don't wish to help themselves. Teach him to grow and leave it up to him until you see some cash. The cost of the grow is only one part. The time is the biggest factor in my opinion. I would either demand time, or money. Other than that I would offer to teach him the way of the Jedi or let him figure out his own path.

A young person has to learn about the real cost of life.
Show him your power bill the month before the lights go on and then the
Power bill when the grow is running . I had to do this with a family member who expected free weed like I was growing vegetables in the backyard
They finally woke up and understood it was not cost free to grow indoors

Back
Top Bottom