420 Magazine Background

Share Your Mars Hydro Grow To Win The SP 250: Mars Hydro

GHempster

Nice image. If it's not photoshopped, consider entering it into our Photo of the Month contest.
Sadly Old Salt the image has been ran thru a filter which I think makes it not eligible. But thought it showed off Mars Hydro well.

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
I highly doubt that anyone expected otherwise, but @SmokeSara is currently working on my issue with the SP light i had go out.

Best customer service in the world!
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

I'm sure I'll be back in business real soon!
:idea:

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Problem resolved!
:bravo:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Hello everyone, thank you for keeping support my work! And support Mars Hydro! :thanks: There are great pictures around, and sorry that I don't have time to respond.:peace: (was in meeting all day long),Finally I have one day off today, and I just can't wait to tell you how grateful I am. :green_heart:

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you all have a nice holiday and hope next year all of us will have better grow, better life, better everything!:green_heart:

I will make sure to get time to keep this competition all in schedule, and get our winners chosen in time on Dec 31st. Please also keep up the great work and keep sharing. Until the last minute, everything can happen.:D :D :D

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019

Preston9mm

What a great Christmas gift!
2019-12-25-11-41-12.jpg

New SP250 will be here shortly!
:bravo:

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019

GHempster

Preston9mm

Back in business!
20191228_104026.jpg

Appreciate all your help @SmokeSara

The broken light will be shipped back on Monday morning, first thing!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Preston9mm

Everything is back to normal in the Temple!
:party:

Huge shout-out to @SmokeSara for working her magic.

If I don't win another SP250, I'll be buying another, very soon.

#marsian4lyfe
#marshydroledgrow

Top Bottom