Happy plants under my TS-3000.
MarsH contest3.jpg

#marshydroledgrow
@SmokeSara

Got the new veg room fired up!
:thumb:

Absolutely love the new TS600!

The flower girls are cruising right along under the SP250'S as well. Loving life!
:circle-of-love:

Latest & greatest from the Temple of Bloom...

Veg room is rocking a Mars TS600, and the flower room is running 2- Mars SP250'S
:thumb:

I'm totally sold! I doubt I'll ever own anything different.
:passitleft:

Thank you everyone, you are all genius! :goof: Still half month to go, so we have more chance to get more great picture or videos. :D

Thank you everyone, please be sured to keep the lights and plants both in the pictures for the entry :yahoo: BTW, I do really enjoy your growing pictures and vidoes! :ganjamon:
Here I wanna share one, the one under TS 1000, from one clients other place. Hope you also enjoy! This won't be entry for our platform though. ;)

#marshydroledgrow @SmokeSara

so Ifinally got my tent set up for flower , and I know have the heat issues under control , thanks goodness for Canadian winters

I know these lights are outdated but their all I have , and they honestly do the trick , I have to load the tent with 3 mars 300s and one mars 144 reflector pulling 625 true watts from the wall , I have to do this to achieve equal par wall to wall , I honestly believe I could get close to the same results with 1 sp250 which by the way is my affordable dream light. This is all in a 2x4x5’3” tent

I currently have 2 Moby dick XXl autos going one in a 3 gal fabric pot on day 40 I made some major mistakes so I started a second in a 5 gal plastic pot . I am dosing with microbes ona regular basis now so no more deficiencies.... I hope and I have 2 Amherst sour diesel from seeds so 2 phenos of both strains .

This is how I solve my heat issues pulling air from outside into the tent because she gets hot without it’s own personal ac ubit

so Ifinally got my tent set up for flower , and I know have the heat issues under control , thanks goodness for Canadian winters

I know these lights are outdated but their all I have , and they honestly do the trick , I have to load the tent with 3 mars 300s and one mars 144 reflector pulling 625 true watts from the wall , I have to do this to achieve equal par wall to wall , I honestly believe I could get close to the same results with 1 sp250 which by the way is my affordable dream light. This is all in a 2x4x5’3” tent

I currently have 2 Moby dick XXl autos going one in a 3 gal fabric pot on day 40 I made some major mistakes so I started a second in a 5 gal plastic pot . I am dosing with microbes ona regular basis now so no more deficiencies.... I hope and I have 2 Amherst sour diesel from seeds so 2 phenos of both strains .

This is how I solve my heat issues pulling air from outside into the tent because she gets hot without it’s own personal ac ubit

At 12 hrs on per day, you'd save the price of the light on your power bill within a year and a half. That's at 16¢/Kwh. It's a lot of money when you are on a budget, but worth it in the long run. Power rates just keep outpacing the cost of living.

At 12 hrs on per day, you'd save the price of the light on your power bill within a year and a half. That's at 16¢/Kwh. It's a lot of money when you are on a budget, but worth it in the long run. Power rates just keep outpacing the cost of living.
I am running photos aswell , I plant to flip them when my autos are finished, I appreciate the advise but my cannabis consumption outwighs the cost of my tent per month in hydro, So really this does save me, it’s off at peak times of the day the longest peak time anyway , but I really do need an upgrade.

Hello Everyone, I am here want to make some holiday notice in advance :Namaste:
- From tomorrow Dec 21st, I would go back to Factory and attend the anuel year meeting, which will take 4 days. I will give some of the advices to factory and maybe we will have some change in next year, I will be sure to keep you updated, haha! :goof:
- And from Dec 26~Jan. 1st , we will off work for a holiday, our team will go to Vietnam this year. :ganjamon: I look so much forward to it :hookah:

So I might be unable to respond here in time. But I will make sure to check one time at least each day. and make sure I replied all of the posts. :D
If you are looking for help urgently, please kindly email us directly: info@mars-hydro.com

But please don't stop sharing your beautiful pictures or videos, coz we will also check and make the contest process on time. No delay. ;)

The old lights still look in great condition, you must take great care of them! :thumb:

Hello Everyone, I am here want to make some holiday notice in advance :Namaste:
- From tomorrow Dec 21st, I would go back to Factory and attend the anuel year meeting, which will take 4 days. I will give some of the advices to factory and maybe we will have some change in next year, I will be sure to keep you updated, haha! :goof:
- And from Dec 26~Jan. 1st , we will off work for a holiday, our team will go to Vietnam this year. :ganjamon: I look so much forward to it :hookah:

So I might be unable to respond here in time. But I will make sure to check one time at least each day. and make sure I replied all of the posts. :D
If you are looking for help urgently, please kindly email us directly: info@mars-hydro.com

Enjoy your holiday! You've definitely earned it.

Back
Top Bottom