Nice image. If it's not photoshopped, consider entering it into our Photo of the Month contest.

Sadly Old Salt the image has been ran thru a filter which I think makes it not eligible. But thought it showed off Mars Hydro well.

I highly doubt that anyone expected otherwise, but @SmokeSara is currently working on my issue with the SP light i had go out.

Best customer service in the world!
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

I'm sure I'll be back in business real soon!
:idea:

First time growing just flipped to flower and seeing a sea of budlets under the TSW2000 #marshydroledgrow. Upgraded to a new tent so now I need some more Mars hardware to light it up!

IMG_20191222_2014558.jpg

IMG_20191222_2015254.jpg

Hello everyone, thank you for keeping support my work! And support Mars Hydro! :thanks: There are great pictures around, and sorry that I don't have time to respond.:peace: (was in meeting all day long),Finally I have one day off today, and I just can't wait to tell you how grateful I am. :green_heart:

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you all have a nice holiday and hope next year all of us will have better grow, better life, better everything!:green_heart:

I will make sure to get time to keep this competition all in schedule, and get our winners chosen in time on Dec 31st. Please also keep up the great work and keep sharing. Until the last minute, everything can happen.:D :D :D

Everything is back to normal in the Temple!
:party:

Huge shout-out to @SmokeSara for working her magic.

If I don't win another SP250, I'll be buying another, very soon.

#marsian4lyfe
#marshydroledgrow

Back
Top Bottom