Share Your Nutrient Line-Up

A little pigeon shit I get from sweeping my yard. for sure going to use some of my urine as the plants develop.
Someone was telling me pigeon shit is better than chicken shit cos of the different diet to that of the caged up chicken.
Sometimes I pour a little mango juice too.

Fresh pigeon manure has an average NPK of 4.19-2.24-1.0 (depending on what they're fed of course). I've never used urine, I think it tends to burn.

TimmyMan ~ Hi!
Thanks for my first reply and that valuable information on Piegon shit.
Amm not a chemical guy so does that strength mean it's safe to use and better than chicken shit? How would you rate Piegon shit compared to cow shit?

TimmyMan ~ Hi!
Thanks for my first reply and that valuable information on Piegon shit.
Amm not a chemical guy so does that strength mean it's safe to use and better than chicken shit? How would you rate Piegon shit compared to cow shit?

Chicken manure is a good way to start, then you can incorporate new things to the soil as you figure out what works best. A different strain has different needs, and some need next to nothing. Pigeon manure is lacking potassium (in my opinion) although I've never tried it, so that's the true test :blushsmile:

Botanicare ( Pro-Gro
Botanicare ( Cal-Mag
General hydroponics ( RapidStart
Dyna-Gro ( Pro-Tekt Silicon

Grotek ( Bloom
Botanicare ( Cal-Mag
Dyna-gro ( Pro-Tekt Silicon
General hydroponics ( RapidStart
General hydroponics ( KoolBloom
Advancenutrients ( BudCandy

General hydroponics PH up/down
4x100wCFL'z
PPM 800/1000
Lager AirStone/ Add Air to Water
Large House Fan

I would never use any manure on plants. High nitrogen levels if the poster wasn't joking that can kill so could urine.

I use house and gardens full line up minus amino treatment I swapped it out for dyna gro pro tekt

House and garden
A + B
Multi zen
Algae extract
Magic green (1 time in veg) foliar
Nitrogen boost
Pro tekt

Bud xl
Top booster
Top shooter

16 years ago I used garbage like fish emulsion. Manure ect.... I would have horrible yields and poor quality. I use these nutrients with a combination of other variables. Ie: co2, climate controlled environment, hortilux bulbs, and I produce a minimum of a hp per plant.

one bottle for cloning. day one

one bottle for veg.3 weeks.ec 1.3-1.8

one bottle for bloom.6 weeks.ec 1.8-2.5

one bottle for boost.6 weeks

one bottle for ph.only for flush

been using them for the last 15 years.happydays.
wont change unless i see someone getting fatter buds than me. so that means ill be sticking to this. you will never see my plants looking rough. HAPPYDAYS.

nutes_002.JPG

its very cheap and easy for companies to make NPK. it makes me laugh when you see a company put somthing like ( BIG BIG BUD JUICE) AND CHARGE A LOT for a bottle of npk with a fancy pic on the bottle. cracks me up. or when people have 20 bottles of nutes per grow. and then they wonder why there plants look shit.. happydays

Spoken truth there. Yeah I use like 7 additives so that is alot but I've seen exactly what your talking about lol. An,gh,hg I belive use alot of additives but the formula does work. I've also seen shit that's just hype.

ps i dont know what other nutes do to your water but tap ware here is ph 7 so after i put 70 mil in a ten litre bucket it drops the ph ,so you will use only a touch of ph down to get it were you want to be.happydays.

i gave my freind some ionic and hes was phing the water first then adding ionic feed.LOL thats just a big NO NO.
PS HIS PLANTS DIED.

Back
Top Bottom