Share YOUR story

i got too many amazing experience's to pick out a best, but i do have a great story that i pulled off one of my older threads, one of my great memories, its a classis stoner narc story..enjoy...haha

ok so a few years ago, me and my close knit group of friends/smoking buds are doing what we do, smoking and hanging out at one of they're houses, which at the time because of previous conflicts had a reputation of being a drug house which it was NOT when one day our friend sara brings her "co-worker" over. His name was Matt and he was pretty cool but none of us knew him except our friend sara, so he started hanging out with us kinda regularly, but we had not smoked with him because he was just a little bit sketchy, and at one point or another over a course of a few weeks we had all said and convinced ourselves he was a narc. so after a few weeks of hiding our activities when he was around he pulls out some weed, some really really good shit, but just a little of it. we all declined smoking it lol and he left, later that day we all gathered and we're like "that dude is so a narc", he infiltrated , spied, and now is tryna get us to smoke with him so we will get busted, we didnt know what to do, confront him or ignore him, so one day we are all sitting around smoking and Matt comes over and pulls out weed and packs up a pipe, there was an awkward silence in the room and one of my more out spoken friends flat out says, "dude are you a narc??", right away he was like wtf NO, and says you think im a narc that hurts, after a few minutes of talk we all admit to thinking he is a narc lol, and he promises he's not so we smoke lol, and we smoke again the next day and the next day, and now 3 years down the road, my friends all deny that they ever thought he was a narc because he is now one of all of ours best friends. and he still always has the best bud!

Well:peace~~before me & my wife got legal~~the day I first met her we had a date~~so we decided to ride out to her sister's house~~an we had jus scored sum really good weed~~an we're drivin along~~an she had rolled up a couple doobies~~so we're smokin
all the way there~~plus drinkin 'Boones Farm'~~an stuffin the bottles under the car
seat as we fall in love that same day~~I'll never forget~~it turned out to be really
kewl that day~~an we're still togother after 4 yrs~~an still gettin high~~
PEACE OUT:peace:

^^Nothing like Strawberry Hill to seal the deal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

it was my birthday weekend and me and my best friend rashad, another musician were doing a guest spot at a show at a club in washington dc/ we stayed at another friend's house in the show

well, on the last night we decide to blaze up some haze we bought back in nc/ we smoke it in the back yard, slowly/
we get the worst fit of paranoia in the history of mankind and start freaking out just because the sun is setting.....
we truly convince ourselves that we are in a horror movie and are being watched/ we ran (literally) back into the basement where we were staying and got under the covers and did not come back out until the sun came up.....

that was how we spent a perfectly good purple haze high!!??

i got too many amazing experience's to pick out a best, but i do have a great story that i pulled off one of my older threads, one of my great memories, its a classis stoner narc story..enjoy...haha

ok so a few years ago, me and my close knit group of friends/smoking buds are doing what we do, smoking and hanging out at one of they're houses, which at the time because of previous conflicts had a reputation of being a drug house which it was NOT when one day our friend sara brings her "co-worker" over. His name was Matt and he was pretty cool but none of us knew him except our friend sara, so he started hanging out with us kinda regularly, but we had not smoked with him because he was just a little bit sketchy, and at one point or another over a course of a few weeks we had all said and convinced ourselves he was a narc. so after a few weeks of hiding our activities when he was around he pulls out some weed, some really really good shit, but just a little of it. we all declined smoking it lol and he left, later that day we all gathered and we're like "that dude is so a narc", he infiltrated , spied, and now is tryna get us to smoke with him so we will get busted, we didnt know what to do, confront him or ignore him, so one day we are all sitting around smoking and Matt comes over and pulls out weed and packs up a pipe, there was an awkward silence in the room and one of my more out spoken friends flat out says, "dude are you a narc??", right away he was like wtf NO, and says you think im a narc that hurts, after a few minutes of talk we all admit to thinking he is a narc lol, and he promises he's not so we smoke lol, and we smoke again the next day and the next day, and now 3 years down the road, my friends all deny that they ever thought he was a narc because he is now one of all of ours best friends. and he still always has the best bud!

:Rasta:CRACY STORY MAN...YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THEM NARCS OUT THERE!
CAN NARCS SMOKE WITH YOU IS THAT LEGAL FOR THEM TO DO?

Haha so the first time I ever smoked was after my prom. But I didnt get high, and it hurt like a mother fucker cuz all we had to light was matches...

After that I didn't touch weed until the summer. My best buddy got silver haze from this dude we were all friends with, and my parents were out of town so I had him, my other best friend, and this chick over. We actually had a lighter! And a sick pipe. So at around 11:30, we go to the lower back porch and light up. After like two hits I was feeling pretty nice. I think I took eight hits, and we were all just super happy. One of my friends stood up and looked around and was like, "I think I'm gonna climb the roof." Me and my other friend just looked at each other and started cracking up. We eventually made our way inside, and made a whole bunch of chicken nuggets and listened to some music. I think Alan Parsons Project and Lynyrd Skynyrd were the two main ones. We thought it would be funny to record ourselves, so my friend recorded 18 minutes of our weird ass rambling on his iPhone haha. We listened to it like a week later and were like...damn...we must have been crazy baked haha. Some awesome memories man.

I don't know if this is really a GOOD thing to happen to you while high but today I went grocery shopping and on the way home I stopped at the medical marijuana dispensary and bought an 1/8 of OG Kush, 2 joints of Chem Dawg #4 and 2 clones. I bought a Violator Kush and also a Purple Urkle clone. They put the clones in Dixie cups and put them in one of those cardboard drink cup holders and put that inside a plastic white grocery bag you couldn't see through. When I got to the car, I didn't want the plants falling over and getting busted up while driving so I put them in my cup holders. So I am driving home and wouldn't you know it I see RED AND BLUE flashing lights in my rear view mirror. My girlfriend was in the car with me and I told her to put the clones back in the bag and put the back between her legs. When I got pulled over the cop told me the reason he pulled me over was I was "swerving" a little bit and touched the white line on the side of the road. Justification enough to pull me over. The truth is I never swerved at all and was pulled over for the exact same thing by another cop a few months earlier. It is basically an excuse for them to pull you over. I didn't get a ticket, and the cop never searched me or the car and never found the 2 clones or my 1/8 of weed. The weird part was was the cop had a another cop covering his back in an unmarked SUV with no lights or antennas. The cop that pulled me over was driving an SUV too. He asked me a lot of questions but in the end I was extremely polite and cordial and got off without a ticket. I was nervous as hell he was going to find the plants...I have a medical card, but still, who wants to deal with that while driving...not me!

Back
Top Bottom