Share your ways to increase resin production

Platinum Girl Scout cookies organic and natural products by Botanicare 7 weeks in flowering out of 14 this is the results so far
420-magazine-mobile877214509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile248218626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1774096549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile440945957.jpg
Halfway? Good job! They nice & fat already! Is this the pheno you kept? Which one issit?

You are 100% correct the bacteria is doing the work for the roots this is the reason I always tell everybody feed your roots not your plant I have played the Solo Cup Challenge and grown quite a few big plants out of a 16 oz Solo Cup by feeding the soil and not worrying about feeding the plant as long as the roots are fed they don't seem to shut down unlike house plants right now I am treating my lettuce like it is a cannabis plant giving it the same nutrients on the same schedule just wanting to see what it will do out of stupidity and boredom the bacteria will colonize any medium even Hydro the part I don't seem to understand is they are both identical plants ran on different nutrients one is prettier and the other one is denser and stinks more the purple one smells like mangos with a sweet pleasant smell and is not going to be very dense well the green one is very dense has an earthy smell like it's damp butt stinks so good this is the part I don't understand me or my husband do not get what the difference you would think one would just be bigger and frosty or colored do two different nutrients not the look of almost a completely different bud can't wait till it's smoke time I want to smoke the difference

It's also about what the nutes are made from. Eg if you use mangos to make organic (compost/fpj/bottled nutes from a big company), it could pronounce the 'mango' terpenes in the strain... plants pick up smells & tastes from its environment... i have the same strains (even phenos) all over the garden, and the ones planted in the sage bed smell different to the ones planted next to the rosemary, and they smell different to the ones planted by the lemon tree. It's all amazing.

Don't you wish it was the other way around you could plant your cannabis next to your lemon tree and get some toxic lemons LOL

You won't have to explain to anyone they will be too busy sleeping after eating your cannabis lemon meringue after the second piece apply they would know what happened to them the first piece made them hungry the second piece just put them out

The temperature in humidity is just about perfect just don't let your humidity get anywhere close to 50% that can cause mold anything below 20% you are actually sucking the stuff from your plant and sell I hope this helps if not let me know and I will go into a little bit more detail

Are you talking about the bending method for making your buds grow thicker and fatter?
Read about backbuilding last night. Also called bud tipping and fimming (?, that's what the blog says).
You trim about 2mm from the tip of the bud? Which makes it swell out, look better in jars & could lead to early ripening (or stunt bud ripening a few weeks, idk the correct method).
PLEASE NOTE: people who do this, say it's mostly beneficial to sativas with long, fluffy buds iso indicas cause they already have dense buds. You trim the grow tip, making it fill out sideways iso stretch longer. BUT: some guys say 1 week before harvest, others say week 4/ 5 of flower. Also reports of speeding up growth in 1 branch, then stunting othera
THIS IS NOT A GROW WEED QUICK METHOD. It looks like an advanced training technique, lots of not so positive feedback from guys who tried it on the wrong strain/ did it wrong/ cut off too much & screwed themselves out of a harvest.

What do you guys think? i'm always happy for techniques that work on sativas, i've buggered up a few harvests where i didn't realise that technique is strain specific...

Uvb blubs. Cold temps. And plenty of far red and ir will all work wonders. Well and low humidity too!

What's the banding method you do know cutting to the plant whatsoever that way you never have to deal with it being stunted the way this works is we will use a 5 gallon bucket in this case you transplant your plant into the 5 gallon bucket as it starts to go up like it would in the wild you're going to take it and leave it in and out of all the holes that you have put all the way around the five gallon bucket running the main stem in a complete circle this will allow all the inside nodes to grow out like long branches which will all become colors without having to top your plant once less stressful for the plant strength training for the stems and has a lot of other beneficial benefits to it but you never would have to cut it you would put about 50 holes around the outside of a 5-gallon pot every time the plant decides it wants to go back up you will take it and pull it back down putting another loop around it and going back through the hole in the bottom you do this until you get all the way around the plant once you make it all the way around the plant all the side stems and nodes should be grown out a pretty good length this will allow you to make a good bushy plant in a very small area with plenty of light in the center of the plant to create Good Buds because middle is Hollow it's one of my favorite tricks to use when having to deal with small plants like Autos or in a small space please let me know if this helps you out any merry Anna

My LED lights run for 10 watt IRS and have a few different colors the UVB is okay for your plant UVA on the other hand can cause severe damage to the crystals UVC is a whole nother story and we are not able to replicate

Back
Top Bottom