Sharing is caring

TenaciousKiM

:Namaste::popcorn::goodluck::roorrip::high-five::bravo::welcome::bong:;):):adore:Just finished rolling 246 joints... wish I can send some of you guys some :green_heart: Sharing is caring.

:cheer::circle-of-love:

Stay *HIGH* 420mag members
Peace N Luv

Indeed, that is a lot of rolling... who needs a rolling machine w/TK around :circle-of-love:

I love sharing my weed (my home stone) w/peeps that I meet, I just like turning people on and getting turned on in return.

I don't think there is a better bunch of peeps that MJ lovers... :adore:

Indeed, that is a lot of rolling... who needs a rolling machine w/TK around :circle-of-love:QUOTE

I actually had help from my roomate... love rolling jointsss :circle-of-love:

took some pic's with my phone...

White Widow joints: all over 1 gram each joint.

005573.JPG

007499.JPG

from start to finish how long did that take and how bad did your fingers hurt?!
edit: Ohh and licking the wraps, gross! all 246 times!

It took about 2 hours to grind and roll (am a pretty fast roller... sloppy but smokable)... my fingers did not hurt as much, guess you can say i was pretty numb from the herb lol plus my roomate helped, she's almost as fast as me when rolling joints... and licking the zag was'nt too bad. each wrap has it's own flavor. there was strawberry, mango, bubblegum, cinnanom, watermelon, orange, grape, lemon, cherry, and bannana.

Exactly.. love it when I have company over and can offer them a joint, bowl, blunt, or brownie :roorrip:

You room is like heaven right now :green_heart::cough: . God only knows how much I wish I could enjoy those with you lol . Great job , I didnt even know they made flavored papers , I need to get some . And they look pretty good ;) definitely smokeable . Have fun while it lasts !

You room is like heaven right now :green_heart::cough: . God only knows how much I wish I could enjoy those with you lol . Great job , I didnt even know they made flavored papers , I need to get some . And they look pretty good ;) definitely smokeable . Have fun while it lasts !

The zags are awesome! you can only purchase these online, there like 1.50 for 32 papers of your choosing. There called Juicy Jays, and I highly recomend the watermelon flavor! so awesome!

Thank you , plan on ordering some asap . Normal J's get boring after a while ... happy smoking !

yeh, overall around 16 people, i gave away a few Joints for the ride home... Good Times!

I have a friend who just finished curing lemon skunk, so were right back at it again this week. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom