Sharks Breath - Early Stages of Flowering

DSC059813.JPG

Okay after a few minor breaches of policy I apologize to everyone for sounding like a sales person. Just a little excited about how everything has turned out for me and I have a big month. anyway... I'm now posting up some pics of sharksbreath. This is a new strain on the farm and we are really looking forward to what she can do. I will be posting updates weekly after I post the first of the first four weeks. these are the first two weeks of flower. I am running my own soil and water system is a pseudo hybrid of hydro and soil. I use silica and add 27, a boost and bloom and magical.
DSC059825.JPG
DSC059834.JPG
DSC059844.JPG
DSC059853.JPG
DSC060532.JPG
DSC060523.JPG
DSC059864.JPG
DSC060542.JPG
DSC060552.JPG

re: Sharks Breath- early stages of flowering

Hey Hey KingJohn and whoever else maybe watching this is my week 5 update for the sharks breath in flower
20130606_102229.jpg

Low flash camera phone picture
20130613_101026.jpg

Another Camera Phone Pic
DSC065682.JPG

Sharks breath first run on the farm
DSC065693.JPG

Sharks breath first time run
DSC065721.JPG

sharks breath week 5

re: Sharks Breath- early stages of flowering

Hey all what's up here are the week 6 sharks breath update pictures. She is growing really well. we haven't really had any problems on the farm with bugs molds and mites, so keeping the figures crossed. Hope you enjoy the update
20130613_101038.jpg

Low flash Pic from camera phone
DSC06815.JPG

looking good
DSC06816.JPG

Cant wait for her to be ready
DSC06732.JPG

shes so pretty
DSC067612.JPG

looking like a beast I think. okay well this is it for week 6 I will post week seven either this weekend or next Monday. Until then peace, love, and fire it up!!

Re: Sharks Breath- early stages of flowering

That is old damage. I had a few batches of hot nute mix. I use a 55 gallon barrel and mix nutes and a minor math error occurred. Its been corrected.

Looks amazing man, I have an interest in this strain. So lush and bushy.

Hey Kingjonc, IMO that nute burn you can see it what every grower should strive for and is a sign of an expert grower. You want to push the plants as hard as you can, You can't know how far you could push it without getting that little bit of tip burn. Though I am not that advanced or brave yet ,lol

Thanks for the compliment smoke. But I wouldn't say KingJohn isn't an expert grower. The guy knows his stuff and I'm sure has done his share of pushing plants limits. Keep on watching brotha I thank you for the comments

Yeah, I know man. Actually, As soon as I posted that I realised KingJohn might not actually be a noob, therefore making me look like a bit of an idiot, lol.

I guess until I have got to know everyone here a little more I shouldn't be making such assumptions!

I'm subbed up for this anyway, nice strain, nice plants ,keep up the good work bro!

if you consider my perspective on fertilization, i would gently feed plants that are 5-6 inches tall just before they may begin to yellow with 1/4 strength nutrients and increase the nutrients by 1/4 strength until it was at a full dosage. in vegetative growth i would slowly increase the nutrients to 3 parts of grow, 2-3 parts of micro, and 1 part of bloom per gallon were used. in flowering i would transition to 1 part grow, 2-3 parts micro, and 3 parts bloom or use the lucas formula and use 8 millilitres micro, and 16 millilitres bloom per gallon. slowly increasing the dosage is far better for growth rather then burning the plants roots and leaves and having to flush and feed only water for one scheduled feeding. better growth results rather then damage and having to nurse the plants back to where they should be. in vegetative growth damage can be repaired in flowering damage will reduce bud development and yield. remember what we see as damage on leaf tips is magnified for roots.

Thanks I do run a lighter round of nutes for clones and veg but not in the way you just described. I will give that a go. but normally I try not to burn the plants at all. Things just got away from me

Hello again, We are up to day 49 for this Sharks breath plant of mine. Its suffered the slight nute burn early on but it doing well.
20130620_120133.jpg

Sharks breath
20130620_120140.jpg

Sharks breath closer up with a camera phone
DSC06961.JPG

Sharks breath day 49 looking good
DSC06982.JPG

Sharks breath holding her own
DSC069631.JPG

Tops sharks breath day 49
DSC06982.JPG

Sharks breath day 49

Greetings everyone, I am uploading Pics to the site now and will update my journals ASAP, I apologize for the non posts but I had a bit of a family matter to attended to and then was at the Canna carnival In Maine and toured around VT, NH and Mass area to talk to some of the other Medical growers in the area. All is well on the Family front and had an Awesome time getting out there and meeting so really great people. I hope to meet some more of you when I go to Seattle. Also look for my Journal coming in next week of The cup winning strain of Girl Scout Cookies. I personally cant wait to watch these ladies grow.

Alright my friends here is what my week 8 update for my sharks breath and again I thank you for your patience
DSC07085.JPG

Sharks Breath week 8
DSC07086.JPG

Sharks Breath week 8
DSC07099.JPG

Sharks Breath week 8
DSC07100.JPG

Sharks Breath week 8
DSC07106.JPG

Sharks Breath week 8
DSC07107.JPG

Sharks Breath week 8