She is the first

Jackalope

I would like to report the passing of this fine female. On 5/31/17 after 8 weeks of furious flowering Putin Crack #1 is finished. Buds are rock hard so I'm hoping it will produce ok. Not the biggest plant I have grown but it is covered in big sugary trichomes. While growing she didn't smell all that strong. This strain after dried is very very strong and pugent. Hence the Crack part of the name. Yes it is a Green Crack cross also. It shines because of that strong nasty smell which crosses over to flavor as well. My friend who bred this knocked it out of the park with this one
class_pictures_0051.JPG

class_pictures_006.JPG

After drying this plant was a big surprise. Smell is finally present. Flavor is similar to some of the cheese strains. That's as of now. This should be great after a good cure.
Looks can be deceiving. The buds were hard and carried its weight even after drying 1.6 ounces before the cure. I will still loose a little after the cure but its not carrying much water weight anymore. All of it fit into 1 quart jar with room to spare.

Back
Top Bottom