ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

shedgrow

Started March 23/20.
Crop Kings Gelato 55% Indica 45% sativa.
5 x5 Room Inside of another insulated outbuilding.
Soil is Black Gold natural and organic portting mix.
1000 watt hps with 6" exhaust and carbon filter, air cooled hood.
Room hovers between approx 23 and 25 degrees Celsius. Humidity between 50 and 60 percent lights on.
Getting 18 hrs on 6hrs off.
Water every other day or two. Last watering was 6.2 ph. First pic is not good so I apologize. The plants had just finished 6hrs of lights out and I couldn't get a decent pic without getting lines across everything. Appreciate any advice or thoughts...im new to this

Attachments

• 20200418_180522.jpg
    20200418_180522.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 75
On the other side of this room is a 4" inline bringing in fresh air. Although both the shed and grow area are insulated they are not completely air tight so I do still get decent airflow. My shed outside of the grow area is about 2-3 degrees cooler than the grow area. My 6" exhaust clears the grow area roughly every 7 to 8 minutes based on a temp controller.

If u dont have a light meter theres a good app, lux light meter app...works great. You want to be at least 25k lux right now id say

Good link to see what lux recommendations for each stage.

So this droop. Only after lights have been out or all the time. Some plants naturally droop "sleep" when lights are out. I had plants last summer that when it was even close to sun set theyd droop heavy but perk up an hour or so into sun rise.

4 of 5 droop. Oddly the smallest of the group is doing really well and has grown noticeably in the last 2 days. The 4 bigger ones are droopy pretty much all the time. Two of them were perking up when the light was on but then droop after a bit. Maybe the bigger ones are root bound since they are the bigger ones a d they are also drooping. I'll check them out when I get home in a few.

Ok..slid one out. Looked good on the sides but the bottom was going round and round. Also, the 4 with the issue have light violet stems which I've heard is a sign of a root bound plant?
Nice setup bro I'm gonna hop in and see how it grow turns out! As for the purple stems I've heard as long as your plant isn't showing any other signs of stress you should be good. My Hawaiian punch has had purple stems from the beginning and still has some but ive had nothing but healthy leaves and constant growth the entire timw so im hoping its just genetics.

Purple stems can be a million things. Genetics, light intensity, cal mag and on and on. I always get purple stems early on and they shed a layer after a bit and all is fine. I'd definitely up size and start feeding. What size pot do you plan on finishing at?

If u dont have a light meter theres a good app, lux light meter app...works great. You want to be at least 25k lux right now id say

Good link to see what lux recommendations for each stage.
Which app do you use?

Purple stems can be a million things. Genetics, light intensity, cal mag and on and on. I always get purple stems early on and they shed a layer after a bit and all is fine. I'd definitely up size and start feeding. What size pot do you plan on finishing at?
Thanks a bunch ! I fed them last night but I did not upsize them. Is that something I could do tonight? Would that be too much water and nutes so soon after last watering.

I just transplanted into 3.5 gal pots. Fed and PH the water to 6.0. Lights are raised up to about 35". Post pics tomorrow.

Beautiful buddy. They're looking great I'd say. It's time for me to do that same. Though I've bee. Feeding since day one. I always put in a little slow release nutes so the foods there when they need it

Back
Top Bottom