ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

Good job dude. First ones under your belt, that's a great accomplishment. They'll get easier and easier. This is my fourth go around and it's almost like i don't even have to go near them and they're doing the best out of the four grows. Staying on top of the little things is key to not having to worry about big things. Your plants look great. Looks like you'll have a good yield too. Happy smoking fellow grower. :bongrip:

Good job dude. First ones under your belt, that's a great accomplishment. They'll get easier and easier. This is my fourth go around and it's almost like i don't even have to go near them and they're doing the best out of the four grows. Staying on top of the little things is key to not having to worry about big things. Your plants look great. Looks like you'll have a good yield too. Happy smoking fellow grower. :bongrip:
Seems to be going alright. Humidity is bang on but heat is a little high. Working on it. In the home stretch !

So, outside is 89% humidity right now. It just turned sunny after an "end of days" type of downpour. Because I grow in a shed if any equipment fails im at the mercy of the environment. The dehumidifier is essential in this climate. We can go from 40% humidity to 90% all on the same day. In fact, this has been happening for a few days now.

Back
Top Bottom