She's not thirsty and I need 2flush?

bud buster

Plants at 9weeks I would like to cut at 10weeks,so I have given only water twice in week 9 and I would like two get two more but they are taking so long to dry out from last waterring.At the rate she is drinking I'd be lucky to get one.Is there a reason for her slow drinkin?Is she finished so much she can't drink?Is there another option I can use to help her fush faster?In soil.Temps are right,humidity is also. PLEASE HELP? She is so fruity and wonderfuly flavorful I would love not to taste the nutes even with it being an all organic grow.Little stoned,sorry for the long run un question,I think about plants easier when I'm medicated by the natural healer cannabis.:smokin:

My pots are 4 gallons,1000 watt,and temps are around 75F Humidity 35 to 40. As of strain it's a baggy seed of some killer smoke from cali. And she would knock out two waterings a week no problem these last 8 weeks?

Yes I have two good fans on them moving alot of air around,I thought turning them up to high would really help but it seems to have not changed

I am in the middle of flushing them,this is the 2nd time of giving just water and it's not drying as fast as normal.I don't remember saying anything about slowed growth,how much water should I give to flush them for cutting?I'm cutting in 1 week do I need to put the juice in the plain water I'm using to flush with?OH Yeah,did I mention this is my final week to flush out any nute taste?Buds are pretty much finished ripening I've only flushed with water for the last 2 waterings which were last week.|How can I speed up the final flushings?FIRST TIME ABLE TO GET THIS FAR HELP!!!

O.K. I'll flush it tomorrow then straight water and juice till I cut them 8 days from today.Does that sound good?It's O.K. to give it the fresh juice up to harvest?Will tangerines work?

:adore:Thanks DaMagoMan for ur help in my final stage of the unknown.Can't wait to show yall the first timers Bud Bustin results with baggie seeds and knowlegde of growing only takin from the long days of studying:nomo: anything I could get my hands on including 420 mag and the key board THANKS:cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:

Not sure why the pineapple got stuck in my mind.

Unsweetened pineapple juice can be used as well. This is so the only sugers given are the "simple sugers" naturally occuring in the pineapple. The idea is not to overdo it on the suger with artificially sweetened juice that can contain more complex sugers the plant cannot use as easily.

I usually apply at a rate of 1-2 Tbls. per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom