Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

Wow! The smiles and love expressed among the many journals on 420 by so many goes so beyond growing cannabis, borders, religion, sex or race! A true concept of a family model being expressed here. I think!:circle-of-love::420:

Hey Shiggity, man you made some key posts to me when I was in a bad place earlier this year, just reread them, and they brought a smile to my face. Time to return the graciousness. May you find the way back to your crazy, cockamamie ideas and experiments that we all love to watch unfold. Smoke and hugs to you my friend! .

Wow! The smiles and love expressed among the many journals on 420 by so many goes so beyond growing cannabis, borders, religion, sex or race! A true concept of a family model being expressed here. I think!:circle-of-love::420:

I think this is because we are older, suffer the same aches and pains, even PTSS and other mental disorders, and we're here to share and learn, not try to outdo each other or show off how great we might think we are.

We truly are a family of cannibus lovers, exploring the many healthful benefits of this special herb.

Heard the song "Baby Come Back" today, but heard it in my head like this:

Shiggy come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Shiggy come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you
Shiggy come back

High Shiggs and all the others. Sending vibrations out to see if Shiggityflip feels them and comes on home.

It's been a while since I had even some small buds in the bloom tent. I need to show 'em.

Flip + 34 Pakistan Valley

DSC_077112.JPG

DSC_076410.JPG

DSC_076311.JPG

See Shiggity? You go missing and we all come looking for you, sending all this positive energy and whatnot. :battingeyelashes: I'm harvesting like mad, and thinking of you the whole time buckaroo. In a couple weeks I'll be pulling those branches I deep-sixed two months ago. :slide:

Don't make me send out a search party. Come home baby. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

High Gang.
Had a chat w Shiggs and he let me know that he is going to take a break from posting.
He assured me he would let me know when he decided to reengage.
Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, for now.
:peacetwo:
Talked to a bud of Shig's and everything is ok, he should be back around next week!

Back
Top Bottom