Shiggityflip - Follow The Yellow Brix Road With The Perfect Sun 1000

That's the way ours is also and it doesn't change lol. Hardly any stretch in flower (8" or so) but the high is a fantastic clear headed high.

Only say this now. Thanks for the info bud. Now I know what to expect. :thumb:

Just with coco but some good genetics help-

PHC actually 6 weeks, was one of the sexing clones.
P_20170609_010743.jpg

P_20170527_005955.jpg

Bodhi Black Raspberry
IMG_20170220_0034531.jpg

Bodhi Jabbas Stash a bit ugly as she was sexed and revegt
IMG_20170204_004115.jpg

Bodhi Black Raspberry
IMG_20170204_004038.jpg

I haven't seen your stuff in awhile, Darkgrow. :cheesygrinsmiley: Very nice!

That Black Raspberry calls to me, dunno why. :love:

Sure it has nothing to do with all that frost and that beautiful color

Yeah I don't get it either.

Pumped to see you grow that Goliath Seaweed! I have a few IHG packs I hope to run. It'd be fun if several of us start running them in Doc's soil. They have some dank genetics.

Yeah I don't get it either.

Pumped to see you grow that Goliath Seaweed! I have a few IHG packs I hope to run. It'd be fun if several of us start running them in Doc's soil. They have some dank genetics.
For sure. I'm really excited probably dropping three beans in some water tonight hope for a girl with the first 3 should get at least one. If not, I'll keep some pollen because like you said, the genetics are insane. If nothing else I'll just produce a bunch of regs to grow from seed every time.

For sure. I'm really excited probably dropping three beans in some water tonight hope for a girl with the first 3 should get at least one. If not, I'll keep some pollen because like you said, the genetics are insane. If nothing else I'll just produce a bunch of regs to grow from seed every time.

Shiggs turned me on to both IHG and Dynasty. So I grew an HSO Blue Dream my first run. lol I had been wanting to grow freaking blue dream for 30 years. My first grow I started in January was with Huck Kush but I screwed it all up. So on the next run I needed some bud so I went with a fem...the Blue Dream.

It will be a coin toss on what I run next...they all look so good and tasty. Still leaning to the IHG Switchberry OG. Maybe the Punch x Platinum fems. Or maybe the Ugly Pug x GSC Forum Cut fem freebie. Or maybe the Salmon River OG.

The struggle is real. :blunt:

Shiggs turned me on to both IHG and Dynasty. So I grew an HSO Blue Dream my first run. lol I had been wanting to grow freaking blue dream for 30 years. My first grow I started in January was with Huck Kush but I screwed it all up. So on the next run I needed some bud so I went with a fem...the Blue Dream.

It will be a coin toss on what I run next...they all look so good and tasty.

The struggle is real.
Too bad that huck Kush didn't work out. I've heard nothing but good things.

Too bad that huck Kush didn't work out. I've heard nothing but good things.

You and me both man. I started with 4. They wanted to live but I was very determined to kill them off. I then started the BD and almost did the same thing to them. Once I figured out what I was doing wrong (thanks Nismo!) I've been able to stay between the lines.

You and me both man. I started with 4. They wanted to live but I was very determined to kill them off. I then started the BD and almost did the same thing to them. Once I figured out what I was doing wrong (thanks Nismo!) I've been able to stay between the lines.
What was your mistake?

What was your mistake?

2 actually which made it a little hard to diagnose.

In veg I was drenching with both GE AND Transplant rather than GE + tea or Transplant +tea.

Also I was overwatering. The overwatering made it difficult to diagnose #1. I moved to vegging in a 1 gallon plastic. I didn't understand how dry we actually wanted them to go. Plus when I thought it was dry, the soil was still damp at the very bottom near the roots.

Once I got those two things dialed in, things exploded: how to drench properly and how to really let them dry out.

2 actually which made it a little hard to diagnose.

In veg I was drenching with both GE AND Transplant rather than GE + tea or Transplant +tea.

Also I was overwatering. The overwatering made it difficult to diagnose #1. I moved to vegging in a 1 gallon plastic. I didn't understand how dry we actually wanted them to go. Plus when I thought it was dry, the soil was still damp at the very bottom near the roots.

Once I got those two things dialed in, things exploded: how to drench properly and how to really let them dry out.
I thought there was something in the original kit instructions that you can use 1/4 trans with every watering so I could see how that could get mixed up with the GE drenches

So if you were to do a GE drench after the CAT drench, you would add transplant to the same bucket? Tea also of course. What sort of gains do you see by adding the trans to the drenches? Obviously it works seeing your results but curious on how the final produce comes out. I can assume you have run the same strain using with and without, so larger yields? Terpene explosion? Gamey flavor? Enough trichomes to go sledding on? I feel like picking your brain today lol.

Oh and how did your twister project turn out?

That looks like corrugated pipe...3" or so. What do you plan on doing with that? You have piqued my interest on that one.

So if you were to do a GE drench after the CAT drench, you would add transplant to the same bucket? Tea also of course. What sort of gains do you see by adding the trans to the drenches? Obviously it works seeing your results but curious on how the final produce comes out. I can assume you have run the same strain using with and without, so larger yields? Terpene explosion? Gamey flavor? Enough trichomes to go sledding on? I feel like picking your brain today lol.

Oh and how did your twister project turn out?

That looks like corrugated pipe...3" or so. What do you plan on doing with that? You have piqued my interest on that one.
I would like to know all this as well..

Nismo after Cat I always follow with a trans drench and possibly an OG drench if they have faded. After that for the rest of the time it's GE + 1/4 trans + 2.5ml tea for the rest of the way. I feel like the GE is going to increase bud size and the trans will help maintain the soil energy. So I am pushing them after cat.

The 4" corrugated pipe is the kind with holes. Docs soil will go on top and two plants ready for flip will go inside. There will be a drain to keep an air space between the water in the pipes and the soil above. The pipe in center will be full of soil to act as a wick for the rest of the soil above. It's called a sub irrigated planter.

I will do drenches from above in smaller volumes but the planter will have the soil remain "moist" throughout flower. This diagram is similar but I have the central wick instead of soil shoved in between pipes. I want to avoid too much soil down bottom and just keep it to the central wick.
420-magazine-mobile1292413541.jpg

Nismo after Cat I always follow with a trans drench and possibly an OG drench if they have faded. After that for the rest of the time it's GE + 1/4 trans + 2.5ml tea for the rest of the way. I feel like the GE is going to increase bud size and the trans will help maintain the soil energy. So I am pushing them after cat.
So are you alternating water in between drenches? I believe you would and adding the trans to keep the soil happy seems like sound logic. We have some OG drench and haven't used a drop of it, since you have used it how would you tell when/if it is needed? We are using the new formula and doc said it would eliminate the need for the OG. I'm looking to push the limits lol.

The 4" corrugated pipe is the kind with holes. Docs soil will go on top and two plants ready for flip will go inside. There will be a drain to keep an air space between the water in the pipes and the soil above. The pipe in center will be full of soil to act as a wick for the rest of the soil above. It's called a sub irrigated planter.

I will do drenches from above in smaller volumes but the planter will have the soil remain "moist" throughout flower. This diagram is similar but I have the central wick instead of soil shoved in between pipes. I want to avoid too much soil down bottom and just keep it to the central wick.
420-magazine-mobile1292413541.jpg

This seems legit to me. Wouldn't be a bad idea to do something similar with our troughs we made. I'll be watching this closely. :thumb:

So are you alternating water in between drenches? I believe you would and adding the trans to keep the soil happy seems like sound logic. We have some OG drench and haven't used a drop of it, since you have used it how would you tell when/if it is needed? We are using the new formula and doc said it would eliminate the need for the OG. I'm looking to push the limits lol.

This seems legit to me. Wouldn't be a bad idea to do something similar with our troughs we made. I'll be watching this closely. :thumb:

Pretty much I do it without for the first run and if they fade too much I would add the OG drench the next time. But seems like I won't need it when I get the new formula.
I actually never use plain water lmao. But I am crazy Nis.

I am excited about the planter. I can let it go dry if I want as well. But I plan on them for flower only. And we like to stay moist in flower so I think this may be a key for success brother Nis. When I was making this I actually thought about the troughs you and Canna are running. That if it worked for me you could put some hella long pieces of drain pipe in them lmao!!

Back
Top Bottom