Shiggityflip - Follow The Yellow Brix Road With The Perfect Sun 1000

Hey Shiggs I just wanted to show you a couple of shots of the Pineapple Fields at 8 weeks of 12/12.
IMG_086942.JPG
IMG_087244.JPG
IMG_086738.JPG

May as well show you the Miss Quinn while I am at it
IMG_087147.JPG
IMG_087041.JPG

They are beautiful!! What smells are you getting off them?

They smell fairly similar, with the ms quinn being a little stinkier. I can best describe it as sweet dank. I cant smell pineapple so much as candy. No candy in particular just sweet candy :laughtwo:. I know it isnt the best description but looking at Dynasty's page and how they describe the smell that is what fits best. I dont pick up that typical woody haze smell so I feel that hazey doesnt belong with mine.

I should mention how much I like the bud structure of the PF. That top bud I dont think will end up solid but I really like how the buds are all just large calyx clusters that almost look like clusters of frosty baby grapes. I do not typically get a structure like that.

They smell fairly similar, with the ms quinn being a little stinkier. I can best describe it as sweet dank. I cant smell pineapple so much as candy. No candy in particular just sweet candy :laughtwo:. I know it isnt the best description but looking at Dynasty's page and how they describe the smell that is what fits best. I dont pick up that typical woody haze smell so I feel that hazey doesnt belong with mine.

I should mention how much I like the bud structure of the PF. That top bud I dont think will end up solid but I really like how the buds are all just large calyx clusters that almost look like clusters of frosty baby grapes. I do not typically get a structure like that.

That's one of the things I like also. They get fairly dense but are still easy to pick apart and put into the bowl. No grind necessary because they are just airy enough not to need it. I think of them like bonghit nugs.

Top of the morning to ya Shiggs and Yeti! Ya , too bad I can't get my hands on some 'fems' of those PF's. I checked many months ago and they only come in 'regs'...still can't get them fems?? Really liked that 'stacked' calyx structure! I think I could do very well tryin a few of em in the 'dungeon'!...:tokin:
Anyhow , lookin sweet Shiggs! Have a great day you guys!:Namaste::high-five:

That's one of the things I like also. They get fairly dense but are still easy to pick apart and put into the bowl. No grind necessary because they are just airy enough not to need it. I think of them like bonghit nugs.
Bonghit Nugs for the win! That is great. We used to get Beasters around here that broke up into little balls. Terrible to roll joints with but perfect for one hitters!
Top of the morning to ya Shiggs and Yeti! Ya , too bad I can't get my hands on some 'fems' of those PF's. I checked many months ago and they only come in 'regs'...still can't get them fems?? Really liked that 'stacked' calyx structure! I think I could do very well tryin a few of em in the 'dungeon'!...:tokin:
Anyhow , lookin sweet Shiggs! Have a great day you guys!:Namaste::high-five:
Duggs you would rock these. If I had the room and time I would make some fems with these. It would be worth it. Maybe we should convince CannaNis to make this their next strain project!:hmmmm:

Bonghit Nugs for the win! That is great. We used to get Beasters around her that broke up into little balls. Terrible to roll joints with but perfect for one hitters!

Duggs you would rock these. If I had the room and time I would make some fems with these. It would be worth it. Maybe we should convince CannaNis to make this their next strain project!:hmmmm:
Shiggs spray some CS and get us some fems

We have a few extra clones of the birds of paradise that we could do this with. The PF and BOP share the same mother (Kali snapple) so I could see a resemblance between the two.

I'll see what I can do. :thumb:

We have a few extra clones of the birds of paradise that we could do this with. The PF and BOP share the same mother (Kali snapple) so I could see a resemblance between the two.

I'll see what I can do. :thumb:
Your Birds of paradise look really nice. Thats one of the Dynasty strains I am yet to get. That would be sweet if you made a fem version of it :thumb:
You think like I do Nis, I want to reverse the huck kush and cross it to the huck diesel.

And Bluniverse with Ms. Universe
I wish I had had the room to keep my Huck Kush male. I had thought about keeping him to pollinate the Pineapple fields with. We could have had some Huckleberry Fields running around :dreamy: That Huck Kush male was the healthiest, hardiest, smelliest plant I think I have ever had in veg. This may have been a missed opportunity.

Great pull Shiggs! I bet trimming wasn't too bad since it was all so fire! I don't know about you but I would have been smoking on some of that yum yum the entire time I was in trim jail lol.

Bet your next run will blow this one out of the water since the whole grow will have your full attention this time and not be left alone

Cheers man!
:passitleft:

Great pull Shiggs! I bet trimming wasn't too bad since it was all so fire! I don't know about you but I would have been smoking on some of that yum yum the entire time I was in trim jail lol.

Bet your next run will blow this one out of the water since the whole grow will have your full attention this time and not be left alone

Cheers man!
:passitleft:

Lmao I still have 12 plants to trim...may I always be cursed with too much to trim! I bought some 7 gallon food grade buckets and gamma seal lids. Tomorrow I will get some turkey bags and big bovedas. I will cut branches to fit into the buckets so I can cure while I wait to trim the ladies. This way I can go at my leisure.

Lmao I still have 12 plants to trim...may I always be cursed with too much to trim! I bought some 7 gallon food grade buckets and gamma seal lids. Tomorrow I will get some turkey bags and big bovedas. I will cut branches to fit into the buckets so I can cure while I wait to trim the ladies. This way I can go at my leisure.

Oh shit that's still a lot haha but great idea with the buckets, I'll keep that in mind for myself in the future!

You have a good size grow area. I'm wanting to have 2 separate rooms. That way I can have a perpetual going. But only a few plants. I have enough equipment to do a big room, but the electric bill holds me back lol .. Right now I'm averaging $100-150 a month.

What do you think of those wavy boards with the red,white, and blue colors. I'm thinking of getting a few for small veg area, like a 4x4 or 4x6. I think the size will depend on how much lumber I have stacked up. Been bringing wood home after jobs are done

Back
Top Bottom