ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

:ganjamon:Shiggity Raker.

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Flip+17

Some side pics

X4 front/ X4 High Brix back

IMG_51856.JPG

X8 front/ Huckleberry Kush 3 HB (pineberry) back

IMG_51864.JPG

Agent Orange 5 front/ Agent Orange 5 HB back

IMG_51875.JPG

Huckleberry Kush 8 front/ Huckleberry Kush 8 HB back

IMG_51885.JPG

Huckleberry Kush 11/ Huckleberry Kush 11 HB back

IMG_51896.JPG

Pineapple fields 1-6

IMG_51907.JPG

THC Bomb

IMG_51917.JPG

Tutankhamon 1

IMG_51925.JPG

Tutankhamon 2

IMG_51934.JPG

shiggity, shiggity, how does your garden grow?? :)

looks great!!!

reps..

Thanks Ziggs! It seems like right now both the Chem and HB plants look really nice. Really healthy leaves this time whereas last time I was battling some calmag and PH issues. I am flirting with mag def on the Chem nute plants. I may give them a dose of wa10x. Right now I feel like they are half a week ahead in development compared to last time. The new lights should really add zip to the grow. I am excited to finish this round. Next round will be 1THC Bomb,2 Shangrila, 2Tutankhamon,and three high Brix Twisters. I will only run the six LEDs and one 600hps next round due to the onset of warmer weather. Or I may pick up a portable AC. Haha.

those are some super healthy plants, its gonna be one hell of a harvest....:cheer:
:passitleft:

My Chem nute plants have been doing well. I don't see a difference in them and the High Brix plants yet during flower which is pretty interesting.
For Chem nutes my current regimen is 2/3 strength holland secret grow, micro, bloom according to their chart. None of holland secret boost. Will add some ton-o-bud next watering. Last few weeks finish with pk booster (the heavies). Also giving 1ml/gallon mbferts vitamin booster this round till week 4. It's my first time using the mbferts booster and I must say the plants are enjoying it. Adding 1.5gm/gallon agsil 16H silica. And pH down to get to 5.8. It's very little pH down as the pH after the silica is about 6.0-6.1. I give some demeters destiny when needed as well. Will add some next watering. It has calcium, magnesium, and amino acids. I have held off on the demeters because I have had a few times where I had to use hot water to bring the water up to temp in time to water. My cold water has 40-50ppm. My hot water mixed with cold water about 80-90ppm. I figure that's calcium from the limestone. And there is some caclium and magnesium in the micro. But as I said last post I may foliar with the wa10x which is dissolved micros including calcium and magnesium. So I may skip the demeters at the moment.

It's funny isn't it? How after awhile the plants tell us what they want? Are we just pawns in their diabolical scheme? The scheme to make us healthy and happy? :rofl:

Hey shiggy. All caught up here. A splendid garden, looking forward to the results of your side by side.
It's only my first HB run so not really fair. But I will keep doing this for a few cycles so eventually I will get the hang of the high Brix. Not that the High Brix plants look shabby in the least. They look awesome. I am running them through this time without the OG drench or extra bloodmeal. Gotta get a baseline for their needs before messing with the basic recipe.

It's only my first HB run so not really fair. But I will keep doing this for a few cycles so eventually I will get the hang of the high Brix. Not that the High Brix plants look shabby in the least. They look awesome. I am running them through this time without the OG drench or extra bloodmeal. Gotta get a baseline for their needs before messing with the basic recipe.

Hey Shiggs, ok then brotha, just got all cought up myself. Things are rolling along and your having fun comparing both growing methods.
It would be interesting if you took Brix readings along the way too, very insightful. About your "raking" experiment, pretty cool idea. I will offer what i know ....as you rake the tops enough to cause some severe bending, those areas in the stalk have been, in effect , damaged , and will temp. stop vertical growth while repairs are made to those areas....causing swelling and stronger , thicker stalks.All that takes time but has a profound effect. Plants that are not stressed at all, during veg. often grow weaker smaller stalks and branches.All of those circ. fans we use have a nice side effect of causing some movement in all the branches , somewhat. What i like to do early in veg (secret ;)) is to gently bend the very green, main stalk between my thumb and forefinger until it gets all rubbery and can't hold itself up straight anymore, then leave it be and watch the main stalk get really strong and thick! SHHHHH!:smokin: If this is done every few days , soon you can't even do it anymore cuz the stalk has gotten too big and strong....yeepa!
Bin a while Shiggs, so glad to see all's good my brotha!:passitleft:

I think also there may be a signaling cascade started in the plant that tells it to slow down vertical growth. Just like athletes that start lifting weights at a younger age may never reach their normal height. Not the same mechanism of course but a metaphor.

I plan on getting a refractometer. Didn't plan on doing comparative Brix readings this grow. I don't want to have my first Brix grow used as a true comparison grow. Seems like I should get a few under my belt.

FLIP +27 Things are looking great this round. Plants are much more healthy than last grow so I can't wait to see them bulk up. I am pulling very few withered leaves at this point and see only flirtations with mag def. Some Demeter's Destiny will take care of that.

X8
Looking fantastic, she has the fattest colas in the room. No sign of stopping any time soon!
IMG_54213.JPG
IMG_54237.JPG

Agent Orange #5
She smells so darn good! Lots of sugar on this plant and she is beginning to bulk up. Last time she had some real issues with calcium, this time she is golden.

IMG_54253.JPG
IMG_54263.JPG

X4
Lots of long colas on this girl and the skunk is back. I am hoping these colas fill in!

IMG_54277.JPG
IMG_54286.JPG

Huck Kush #8
She has started the sugar war with HK#11. whomever wins I do too!

IMG_54298.JPG
IMG_54302.JPG
IMG_54314.JPG
IMG_54325.JPG

Huck Kush#11
She is breathtaking in person. Her leaves are so dark and there are so many trichomes! Oh how I love this pheno!

IMG_543510.JPG
IMG_54366.JPG
IMG_54379.JPG
IMG_54386.JPG
IMG_54397.JPG
IMG_54418.JPG

The whole shebang!

IMG_54426.JPG
IMG_54437.JPG
IMG_54445.JPG
IMG_54455.JPG
IMG_54463.JPG
IMG_54477.JPG
IMG_54483.JPG
IMG_54496.JPG

Oh by the way the two center LEDs are off because I didn't want to overload a circuit I found that shares with upstairs. So I ordered a Helios 2 lighting controller which will let me wire straight from the controller to a 50amp circuit breaker. That will be so much better, it has been something I have put off but really needed to do! I just got the 25feet of 6ga nmr wire and the circuit breaker. The controller is due to arrive on the 10th!
May all of you find success in your individual grows!

Man that place is looking great! You aren't looking for a roommate are you?

What's your reasoning behind the controller? Why not just run the 50amp line and use normal outlets?

It's purely a matter of available time. The controller is 140. A homemade lighting board would probably cost 50. But I want to get it up this week and having someone make it for me is a super convenience. I also like that it is all controlled by a trigger timer so all my lights in flower will be synched.

Everything looks like its filling in pretty damn good shiggs.

Man that place is looking great! You aren't looking for a roommate are you?

Lol I would love to live close enough to a buddy where we could exchange trim help! This grow will be a lot of trimming I think.

Everything looks like its filling in pretty damn good shiggs.

Thanks Fopho! Does it matter whenever I see your name I get a big craving for vietnamese noodle soup?

Mornin Shiggs....wow my brotha, lookin very nice indeed! Your gonna have some big fat colas there....they've only just started bulking up...yeepa! Gonna get ALOT bigger than this if ya keep em nice and green. Cheers and what a nice job so far Shiggs!

Duggs I am sooooo stoked. We will really see them fill out this time. My chem plants here are a touch bigger than the brix plants but all are looking so fantastic I don't know what to do with myself! Both HB and chem plant are looking remarkably similar in flower size and trichomes. I can't wait to see the difference in smoke.

If I compare them to last grow just two days different they look a week ahead of last cycle in size and sugar.
ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

This is the real beauty of a photo perpetual. Getting to know the girls and how to set them up nicely for the next cycle. Every cycle dialing in their individual needs. I have some HK #11 I am letting get much bigger for next time! And my rustiness is decreasing, I am getting my old skills back!

Shiggs, it's gonna be really cool for you to compare smoothness, taste, effect, etc. between the two different soils. I'm gonna say,....hmmm, the DBHBB will be a little smoother than the Chem stuff, but potency prolly the same. About effect,...I just dunno Shiggs, we'le have to wait and see, I guess eh! Cheers .

Back
Top Bottom