Shiva Skunk - Bloom W6 - 5 gallon

Wow....doesn't look like you need any help. Green thumb proof!!! :green_heart:

Oh just a quick question...

Whats ya light source ?

That is no standard hps light pic in a tent mate !

Mmm cfl !... led well, most of that turns up with a purple tint, cob ah well i don't know ?

Wattage !

That may help in some areas % to be honest & lots of waffle to yield big bang plus the rest of it.

P.s light spectrum ? bonus prize !

Wow....doesn't look like you need any help. Green thumb proof!!! :green_heart:

Awh thanks!

Whats ya light source ?

Mmm cfl !... led well, most of that turns up with a purple tint, cob ah well i don't know ?

Wattage !

Whats ya light source ?

Wattage !

That may help in some areas % to be honest & lots of waffle to yield big bang plus the rest of it.

COB?

750W, Metal Halide Bulbs, indoors, Bud Room 10x12ft approx.

Bonus.... oh shitballs.... stay tuned

Back in the day when I was trying to grow the second time (late 90's), HPS was the may way to flower cannabis. MH was used for vegetative..... Didn't know if you were switching or not.

Awh thanks!

750W, Metal Halide Bulbs, indoors, Bud Room 10x12ft approx.

Bonus.... oh shitballs.... stay tuned

MH or metal halide is not the normal option for flowering & as Bonsia mentioned MH in general is for vegging... this may explain why some substandard bud growth has been brought to attention in past posts to which i believe we are more on track on solving the problem.

MH or metal halide is common for veg growth from seedling to late vegging as the colour spectrum of these bulbs support the blue wave lengths which is quite suitable for this particular growth phase, now this might be translated to kelvin it is just another measurement of light i think MH is around 5000k but has higher peak in the blues you can get cfl or T5/8 tubes with greater rating around 6500k this is good high end blue spectrum & can away get with far less wattage than MH over all, but these bulbs need to be hung a lot closer due to the inverse square law of light effect.

Yarp just some minor waffle but in essence essential to the good grower :cool:

HPS is used for flowering with most of these types of bulbs being around 2100k this is more red spectrum of light blending with orange/yellow... lots of charts out there to take a gander at, but ye this promotes better flowering in the long run.

That is basic light spectrum stuff for growing bud.

Now 750w of MH for 10x12 aprox don't really sounds like it is cutting the ice a great deal but how ever you have some thing good going with conditions & the plants grown.

In real practise some may use 4 to 6 x 600w hps for that space with 2 dozen plants etc so ye you have lots to work with plus more bulbs/wattage the greater the heat meaning better ventilation.

On a side note - some minor details about bulb size/wattage to hanging distance & aprox light foot print/area of coverage to do some home work on.

Happy growing o_O

ok I am not that learned on the lighting I have to learn more to really understand. Watch I've been doing it backwards all this time. Not really a shock haha.... got be able to laugh at yourself.

Picture of my lights maybe that will help?

Ok here we go!
View album 20551
View album 20550
View album 20549

#3 is a leaner! Boy they sure did like the Nutrients... Yah me!

ok I am not that learned on the lighting I have to learn more to really understand. Watch I've been doing it backwards all this time. Not really a shock haha.... got be able to laugh at yourself.

Picture of my lights maybe that will help?

Ok here we go!
View album 20551
View album 20550
View album 20549

#3 is a leaner! Boy they sure did like the Nutrients... Yah me!
You grow some nice plants to be unlearned on lighting.....

see now I have all that in the wrong spot!!! Im distracted geezzz
Deep breath........ohm.........

Does appear you have your flower room and your veg room lights backward. Or using the room for the wrong growing state.

If you swap the use of those rooms you will see a better grow cycle. Metal halide for veg and HPS for flower...

Wow, you have some big grow spaces.....:eek:

Bud Room has this
Bulbs were changed for flower.... they are wrong???
Im about to loose my ... ughhhh!!!! No seriously?

Now I can be wrong because a camera can change colors, but those look awful white. Those look like MH to me, but like I stated, the camera may have changed the color.

The light should be more red/orange.

Also, I'm talking MH, not CMH, those are different.

Back
Top Bottom