Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Jandre!!! So glad to see you! Thanks for the welcome back.

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Shiz! Sure good to see you around brother! Welcome back my friend. :)

Ok guys just wanted to give a quick update....The harvest from this first journal was a decent harvest...not the highest yields as I let them grow au naturale...but decent I had so many weird things happening at the time that I just did not have the time to journal about it.....of course I think I was just being lazy a lil and well had not had the best news at that time either. Anyways I have a pic or two floating around which I will try and post from the finished product. I now am currently harvesting my second crop and I have really good genetics. The previous seed was free and the product of an amateur breeder, however I went with some old favorites of mine....I will start a new journal as I have taken mothers and many clones......I took flowering clones and yes they do actually do all that crazy branching with no LST topping or training however I have topped and am training some just for shits and giggles to get the hang of it. I built a brand new side by side veg and flower chambers in a much more spacious room, bought an 8" 740 cfm exhaust as they previously got very little fresh air. Anyhow more details later but just wanted to update all you beautiful people at four twenty.....I am feeling some pain for my friend fishcake today. Please if you have a chance send him a kind word hes a fantastic friend and a great person. Love ya Fish!!

:peace:

I'm posted shizz.

Glad to see ya McLoadie! Just finished an update there and will continue this for a few more until I start my perpetual journal! Really good to have you thanks.

:peace:

Shiz! Sure good to see you around brother! Welcome back my friend. :)

Sure missed you guys X! This community is really the best. I just flake out for a couple months and you wonderful folks are all greeting me with open arms. Sorry I did not do so well staying in touch but that won't happen again! You kick ass Xlr8!! Love this community really.

thank you Shizz, you too are a very special person my cyber friend and much love is sent back at ya. rekon I got to move on to the next day because aint a damn thing I can do about yesterday. cant wait to see your new setup and I know its going to be a better grow for sure
love you buddy:):circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks truthseeker sorry been a while just never made it back. My new journal is in sig.

Back
Top Bottom