Shoe hash

Made my first batch of ice hash from my first grow...then turned it all into shoe hash over a nice hike up to the lake (Michigan). The before and after...unfortunately it didnt last too long but reminded me exactly of the blonde Lebanese we used to get back in the day...for $5 a gram in tin foil.
BE7B8BAC-8B52-402C-942D-AAD44ECB5792.jpeg
A99BCCA6-3630-4032-9117-BC0BB88B17C5.jpeg

I met a man one day in Zimbabwe who had some shoe hash he was willing to share with us. That chance conversation resulted in us spending a delightful afternoon taking in the beauty of the falls while smoking African hash from a most excellent Zulu pipe. This is the first time since then that I have ever heard anyone speak of shoe hash, and I had to share the resulting very pleasant memory you gave me. :peace: :love:

Had the opportunity to indulge in Lebanese Blonde occasionally back in the day when it was going around .. The method was making a stand out of a sewing needle or bent paper clip placing a one hit chunk size piece onto the needle lighting the corner and placing a mini round goldfish bowl over it holding the bowl tight to the table surface. Once the chunk of hash stopped burning and filled up the bowl with smoke, you tilted the bowl up slightly sucking the smoke out with a straw...
And no , I'm not the 70's guy in the forum they are reffering to but would have liked to think we crossed paths somewhere in life..

I met a man one day in Zimbabwe who had some shoe hash he was willing to share with us. That chance conversation resulted in us spending a delightful afternoon taking in the beauty of the falls while smoking African hash from a most excellent Zulu pipe. This is the first time since then that I have ever heard anyone speak of shoe hash, and I had to share the resulting very pleasant memory you gave me. :peace: :love:
@Emilya Thats a great story, nice sometimes when something triggers a distant memory.

Had the opportunity to indulge in Lebanese Blonde occasionally back in the day when it was going around .. The method was making a stand out of a sewing needle or bent paper clip placing a one hit chunk size piece onto the needle lighting the corner and placing a mini round goldfish bowl over it holding the bowl tight to the table surface. Once the chunk of hash stopped burning and filled up the bowl with smoke, you tilted the bowl up slightly sucking the smoke out with a straw...
And no , I'm not the 70's guy in the forum they are reffering to but would have liked to think we crossed paths somewhere in life..
@Anthony Suszko I almost mentioned hash under glass as the way we usually smoked hash. A pin in a scrap of cardboard and a small drinking glass...lift...inhale...pass.

Blonde Lebanese in tin foil, man that brings back memories, still remember back in the 70's breaking hits off dropping them on the end of a cig and using a bic pen with the refill removed to take hits with all my school buddies. Wish i could turn the clock back.

Blonde Lebanese in tin foil, man that brings back memories, still remember back in the 70's breaking hits off dropping them on the end of a cig and using a bic pen with the refill removed to take hits with all my school buddies. Wish i could turn the clock back.
@1ne eye...some of my favorite memories were simply smoking...the BEST Columbian Gold, Red, Blonde Lebanese, Red Moroccan, Black Lebanese fingers and temple balls, red hash oil, Thai Stick, Acapulco Gold, Michoacán...we were in the East Coast drug pipeline with major college towns in Michigan. The DEA sting efforts and cocaine Eventually killed the weed trade and created the indoor garden market. First skunk hit town 1978...it was skunktastic...a few seeds the size of popcorn kernels. We were blown AWAY...Columbian, Mexican, Afghanistan and maybe Thai hybrid. I forget. $300 an oz. vs the $40/oz. Lumbo. The magnificent Columbian was dead...a BAD Weed drought. Remember...this is when before Almost anyone knew anything really about growing weed. These were some great times followed by the worst times.Thought I would extend the reminiscence. I used spell check on that last word.

@1ne eye...some of my favorite memories were simply smoking...the BEST Columbian Gold, Red, Blonde Lebanese, Red Moroccan, Black Lebanese fingers and temple balls, red hash oil, Thai Stick, Acapulco Gold, Michoacán...we were in the East Coast drug pipeline with major college towns in Michigan. The DEA sting efforts and cocaine Eventually killed the weed trade and created the indoor garden market. First skunk hit town 1978...it was skunktastic...a few seeds the size of popcorn kernels. We were blown AWAY...Columbian, Mexican, Afghanistan and maybe Thai hybrid. I forget. $300 an oz. vs the $40/oz. Lumbo. The magnificent Columbian was dead...a BAD Weed drought. Remember...this is when before Almost anyone knew anything really about growing weed. These were some great times followed by the worst times.Thought I would extend the reminiscence. I used spell check on that last word.
Seems a few of us in this group have the same fond memories of the Thai Stick and Blonde Lebanese, along with the stems and seeds bearing Acapulco, Colombian, and Mexican Sativa's popular back then.. I just germinated some Afghani a few hours ago lol...
I might be able to one up you.. I got to smoke black sticky opium out of an oriental pipe made from a femur bone... but thats as far as i ever went delving into opiates.. Id say Maui Hawaiian was the best high i ever had.. very potent and a one hit out of a bubbler would stone you for hours the color was this almost fluorescent lime green..

My first grow GSC bud was just righteously consumed watching the spring swells on Lake Michigan...went through more than usual during the lockdown...Right? My current grow looks like it will be a hash bonanza...will update after ice bags and and a hike.
DAD0A284-F2F7-4845-9F5C-DC9AA5B05DF3.jpeg

Trippy looking plant.. the color blends are fantastic along with segmented leaf structure and points almost looks like a desert succulent -cactus .. this thing is friggin cool..

Seems a few of us in this group have the same fond memories of the Thai Stick and Blonde Lebanese, along with the stems and seeds bearing Acapulco, Colombian, and Mexican Sativa's popular back then.. I just germinated some Afghani a few hours ago lol...
I might be able to one up you.. I got to smoke black sticky opium out of an oriental pipe made from a femur bone... but thats as far as i ever went delving into opiates.. Id say Maui Hawaiian was the best high i ever had.. very potent and a one hit out of a bubbler would stone you for hours the color was this almost fluorescent lime green..
I was 16 when I tried Hawaiian and cant help but wonder since if it was laced with shrooms or something. The high I have never experienced before or since. Haven't tried shrooms so not sure. Very relaxed body and mind and the colors of everything was super intense. Then I fell alseep,lol! Almost 40 years ago,geeze.

Back
Top Bottom