420 Magazine Background

Shopping for a setup, need advice

Bart916

I'm looking for something around 2k$. I know most run upwards of 80k. Just want a small one for a test run. If anybody has any advice on setup/Machine please drop a reply. It'll be much appreciated

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016

Bart916

Set up of what type of grow?
Machine?
You are talking hydro?
We have our sponsors
See the hamburger icon on top left corner?. Press and go Sponsors
Set up of what type of grow?
Machine?
You are talking hydro?
We have our sponsors
See the hamburger icon on top left corner?. Press and go Sponsors
Hello, I'm not looking for a cannabis grow set. I was seeing if anybody had any advice on a set up for concentrate that uses CO2 not butane.

Bart916

:welcome:to the forum.

Have you considered a rosin press? It basically does the same thing. Caged plates from DabPress with all the bells and whistles, combined with a hydraulic press from Harbor Freight will run under $1K USD.
Thank you
I'll give it a look but I'm mainly seeing if anybody knows a CO2 setup

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
The same thing here, I'm looking to buy a CO2 extractor + I'd like to know how complicated the process is.

Big pete 132

I'm looking for something around 2k$. I know most run upwards of 80k. Just want a small one for a test run. If anybody has any advice on setup/Machine please drop a reply. It'll be much appreciated
Hi do you mean a full set up or just the co2 set up you can make a co2 diy sort of cheap but you can pick up a 20pound bottol with up to 1500ppm meter and all pipes and cords for around $500us you could do a full set up of grow room and co2 for 2k but it wouldnt be a big set up not really sure what your asking hope that helped a little

Old Salt

Greetings,

Did you find what your looking for? otherwise I can drop a couple of links of CO2 extractors in your price range, home use products so to speak. I'm sure I have them in my favourites somewhere.
I'd like the links if you can find them.

MassMedMan

Member of the Month: July 2015
I can drop a couple of links of CO2 extractors in your price range, home use products so to speak. I'm sure I have them in my favourites somewhere.
Ya don't sing it,, bring it!

Thanks!

MassMedMan

Member of the Month: July 2015
Very interesting....... they're getting cheaper, and smaller.....

Not me though. I'l let the pros do it, and pay for it. But, that's interesting gear right there thanks!

Top Bottom