Short and potent strain

hendrix

any suggestions on seeds for a scrog type or vertical setup, has to stay short and be potent at the same time. dont say lowryder please thats a bullshit strain.

maybe try out the lowryders with another strain like AK or hindu kush or blueberry or diesel ryders. Another one could b a so called Early Misty from AMS.

check out Chakaras at amsterdamseed.co it grows mainly 1 super cola. this is the type of plant structure you would want for vertical systems. (i was looking for the same thing actually) ;)
For ScrOG it dont think it matters but so much cause your going to be restriciting the plants growth so much with the screen. so even if you pick a tall sativa, you can easily L.S.T it, to make it fit the holes. If the dont want to bothered with that then just pick a short bushes Blueberry seed and call it a day

just look at strains that grow under 30inches to harvest and pick 1 that appeals to your smoking taste :peace:

any suggestions on seeds for a scrog type or vertical setup, has to stay short and be potent at the same time. dont say lowryder please thats a bullshit strain.

Y do you think LowRyder is a bullshit strain. I mean me myself im no gonna grow it, till i try it. but thats me. im just interested in what non fans think about it.

If you call a lowryder X hindu kush bull shit than I dont know what you been smoking.

i don't think he did say that, he said lowryder... what your have listed is a cross of lowryder and kindu kush, big difference

give white satin a try:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom