Short Malawi Gold Journal-Crazy Horse

crazy horse

this is just a quick journal for people to check out some malawi gold(african buzz) my smoke report should be interesting!, im only a few weeks away from chopping her, pics soon! :ganjamon:

oh ye... her name is wee malawi G lol

forgot to add....im using same set up as my last grow, a 250w large blue cfl with some 30w 2700k small cfl's(30,000 lumens), using bio bizz bloom, p.h 6.5 - 7, medium quality compost with 1/3 perlite, temp 70-85.

africanbuzz.JPG

africanbuzz_2_.JPG

DSC000139.jpg

african_buzz_malawi_gold_1.jpg

africanbuzz1w.JPG

malawigold2.JPG

malawigold.JPG

slhgrow10_22_.JPG

slhgrow10_15_.JPG

Slh9w_8_.jpg

slhgrow32_15_.jpg

i seem to have mixed my pics up, sorry people!

like i said its just a quickie journal mainly to show the finished product.

i posted a picture of african buzz and flashback#2 seeds, i was planning a flashback grow, i soaked my jiffy pellet, the next day i planted my flashback#2 seed and put it in my propogator, i was checking every day to see if it had popped up but after a few days still no luck!!, i thought mmm ok maybe it has cracked but needs a little help so i put my jiffy pellet in a small tub of water so i could fish it out...after half an hour of looking i noticed it was not there??? figure that one out lol :hmmmm: total head scratcher

seed fairy 1 - crazy horse 0

more pics soon...:ganjamon:

quote:- Malawi Gold is a diverse gene pool rather than a single strain - there are 3 main species that constitute the product - I wish there was a doctor Green Thumb or someone who could do tests on them to find out the details, ratios and THC vol. of these plants.

well im not sure whats going on with this plant, ive been growing it for over 70 days and i started flowering it after a few weeks and its still tryin to veg!!

maybe its difficult to flower 90%+ sativas with blue/white light?
maybe it just takes months and months?

looks like ill have to stop this journal..

its just not working out, its not even worth posting pics of bud thats mainly just leaves and very little bud/tricomes.
i suppose it was a silly idea growing one the longest flowering sativas on earth!.. indoors.

If my clones work i will throw em out side and see what happens :)

Update........:cheer: I took 2 malawi gold clones and put them outside!, to my amazement they have grown to 4ft high and looking ok, some leaves are being eaten by something but they still look quite healthy, the leaves on these plants are much bigger than my hand! lol HUGE!
I can see these plants reaching 8ft no problem so that will be fun to see and if they ever flower im in for an interesting smoke :)

I have some pics, sorry about the quality!!

DSC000577.JPG

DSC0005611.JPG

DSC000558.JPG
DSC000228.JPG
DSC000218.JPG
DSC000209.JPG
DSC000199.JPG
DSC000186.JPG
DSC000175.JPG
DSC0001610.JPG

DSC000599.JPG

Malawi, yummm!

Any way to come up with a better camo for the pots? bugs/slug/snails fallow that highway of debris straight to your gals goods.

I would definitely spray some neem

PS... how are you lighting those plants for pictures....its looks like its supposed to be dark out...?

Cheers CocoJoe:grinjoint:

Malawi, yummm!

Any way to come up with a better camo for the pots? bugs/slug/snails fallow that highway of debris straight to your gals goods.

I would definitely spray some neem

PS... how are you lighting those plants for pictures....its looks like its supposed to be dark out...?

I put cayenne pepper around them so i hope that helps, a spraying of neem sounds a good idea though!.
Its just the flash on my camera that allows me to take pics, its best to visit the plants at night.....:smokin:

:peace:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom