Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

I have a purple kush and Northern Lights auto.

Here is a couple of pics. The tall one is an unknown bag seed, day 20 of flower and was grown 12/12 from seed.
420-magazine-mobile494377069.jpg

Here is the Purple Kush Auto , topped at day 14 and some slight LST. Also 12/12 from seed. Approx day 27. Showing preflower

420-magazine-mobile1954208347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281261639.jpg

Here is another unknown bag seed , grown 12/12 and was topped and LST. Day 7 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile629765702.jpg

It's so difficult for me to gauge how well my plants are doing based on yours and how tall they are versus mine.....I guess due to my topping and my LST. I hope mine are doing alright lol.

Day 20

Okay so how do I have muddled along here LOL, I have discovered that my two initial lights weren't kinda junky, my Mars Hydro 1600 was astronomically way too much causing my temperatures to go through the roof, resulting in tacoing on one of my plants.

That being said, the new light, also LED is a much whiter light then the previous reddish-purple spectrum that was visible to the human eye. I once read that whiter light meant a better quality Spectrum? The new light is an Intenze Grow FS 800 v2. Let's see how this bad boy does LOL.

Everybody was given a tightening of their LST, and one liter of water today here's a picture of the girls.
420-magazine-mobile1202106418.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1643083840.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2125252921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1108560946.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1675429043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1377697750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile128912634.jpg

One post LST
420-magazine-mobile101389320.jpg

Yours look great To me. I have kind of just been winging it, reading something new and trying it out. So far I have not killed any plants haha.

I do have another plant in the tent as well, actually the furthest along. started out outdoors and had small buds at like 4 inches tall, I brought it inside and re-vegged it. But I tortured it with cheap nutes and very hot temperatures and was surprised it didn't die. I have only given it water in the last 2 months and it has been ok. Not sure how many days are left on it, need to check trichomes soon. But it has pretty dense buds and smells great, only 9 inches tall. I'll post a pic here later when he light comes on.

Funny because I've got a buddy, my only buddy who really knows about this grow who says that my plants at four weeks should be a foot-and-a-half tall, he says that my plants can't be doing that well. He hasn't seen the girls, he is also pretty old school and I doubt he does any LST . His are all clones from his original mother years ago.

Funny because I've got a buddy, my only buddy who really knows about this grow who says that my plants at four weeks should be a foot-and-a-half tall, he says that my plants can't be doing that well. He hasn't seen the girls, he is also pretty old school and I doubt he does any LST . His are all clones from his original mother years ago.

I think I just pay more attention to how healthy they look instead of size. I think yours look good, they will for sure start getting big soon.

I hope so, he's got me worried that I'm only going to get a couple of doobies off each of these LMAO.

I had to screw around with my light so much I don't know what's caused that now LMAO. I thought I was going to lose my plants when the internal temperature of the tent got up to 97 F. Lucky I caught it when I did and was able to adjust. I'm loving the look of this new light, are you in Ontario?

The reason I ask is because I met a guy today from a Kijiji ad that I bought this light off, ultimately I traded him...... he was a wealth of knowledge and was selling these lights pretty cheap considering they haven't been released yet.
Intenze LED Lights - Pro 800 watt FULL SPECTRUM Grow Light

I had to screw around with my light so much I don't know what's caused that now LMAO. I thought I was going to lose my plants when the internal temperature of the tent got up to 97 F. Lucky I caught it when I did and was able to adjust. I'm loving the look of this new light, are you in Ontario?

I am in the US

I am in the US
Look up the lights, they run cooler than my previous LEDs and they certainly run cooler than the Mars. I can't even look at this thing without the glasses.

Look up the lights, they run cooler than my previous LEDs and they certainly run cooler than the Mars. I can't even look at this thing without the glasses.

I will check them out for sure. I am currently running HPS and finally am able to keep it to 84 F with lights on, I did get as high as 101 before.

Yeah those are scary temperatures, you could lose everything in one cycle. 97 Fahrenheit scared the crap out of me too LOL.

Day 22

So here is my latest round of LST. All of the girls got it, even the 10 day old, she was also topped today. Everyone loves pictures! Things are looking great.

The baby...
420-magazine-mobile1020166958.jpg
420-magazine-mobile928193270.jpg

Post LST
420-magazine-mobile2016956227.jpg

MARILYN PRE
420-magazine-mobile1447266801.jpg

MARILYN POST
420-magazine-mobile1383064489.jpg

DELORES PRE (Auto)
420-magazine-mobile163871523.jpg

DELORES POST (Auto)
420-magazine-mobile900860568.jpg

Can't wait to feed again......how do things look?

Back
Top Bottom