Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

Ya she’s thick with the dust! Daaaaang
Heck yeah she is ;) I bet your ww was mighty frosty as well
The Labyrinth was the super frosty one, it’s a Starfighter dominant cross.
Ahh I thought I remembered the bcookies having rails as well. I definitely remember the labs. How have things been PW? How'd the Malawi come out?

The Malawi turned out to be an awesome Sativa, nice old school up high but this one doesn’t have the anxiety or racing heart some Malawi will produce. Got lucky with this plant.

Good evening 420magazine! some more updates on Christina

I've accepted the fact that in place of high yields, I'm more than likely only going to get sublime meds out of her

She has somewhat slowed down on drinking, so I'm incrementally reducing feed intensity for the last 3-4 weeks or whenever Trichs say she's ready.

Must say she's a real pleasure to look at and smell and oo is she oily!

I have 0 rails you have them on fan leafs!!! Butter yum !!!!
Hehe you'll find them! I just got lucky :) I hope she comes out as good as she looks!

She’s looking fantastic, hopefully the aroma will be there after you chop.

I hope so too. When I lollipopped her a few weeks ago the little trim nugs had the sweetest weed scent of all the nugs I'd ever grown after drying. Burnt nice and clean too, making me seriously question the science of flushing.

I flush normally for 4-5 days, but I’m starting to question that as well. Although, I just can’t NOT flush...”old habits die hard...”

Shorti, that lady is absolutely stunning. Very nice! Genetics are key naturally, but you’ve done an outstanding job here girl. Seriously, nice work!

Back
Top Bottom