Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

There will be an update shortly! Christina will be finishing up come next week and I plan to post pics of the harvest.
Really excited because I'll get half of whatever she is & be able to cure it the entire pregnancy haha

Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh christina lives!!!! I was wrong.... sweet. It'll be great smoke after that long cure!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us and congratulations on your news :thumb:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Rip shorti wherever you are girl I hope your well and baby is healthy and happy if you have had it by now✊

Hope to see you around in the winter again might try to narrow my subbed threads and erase or delete unsubscribe from old ones .

And then help noobs more again and I hope I have you there again :passitleft:

Thinking of you horti and baby shorti! Hope all is well

I wish today I couldd say I was a mommy..
My beautiful daughter was born today
stillborn

I'm in tears as I write this
I'm so alone
someone please

I love you all here at 420..
I will be growing again soon, to help me cope with post partum.
I sold all of my equipment to buy her nursery so it'll be outdoor.

You have all been the best though and I really appreciate all the love in my inbox Thank you all so much

Glad to be back PW. All I gotta do is hold it together until after the service we're having for her on Monday.. after that, I'm gonna put a few beans in the ground and name them all after her(I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a lunatic or anything).. I just think that life is life.. I want to grow something in her memory.

I love you all here at 420..
I will be growing again soon, to help me cope with post partum.
I sold all of my equipment to buy her nursery so it'll be outdoor.

You have all been the best though and I really appreciate all the love in my inbox Thank you all so much
Shorti I’m going to reach out I hoe to hear back . God bless your soul . My boss /best friend gf has had that happen a few times over past several years . I know what your going through seriously if you need to talk chicky I’m here .

Glad to be back PW. All I gotta do is hold it together until after the service we're having for her on Monday.. after that, I'm gonna put a few beans in the ground and name them all after her(I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a lunatic or anything).. I just think that life is life.. I want to grow something in her memory.
Ain’t nothing wrong with that

Shorti I’m going to reach out I hoe to hear back . God bless your soul . My boss /best friend gf has had that happen a few times over past several years . I know what your going through seriously if you need to talk chicky I’m here .
Thank you so much Joe for everything

Back
Top Bottom