Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

so 420, with the help of so many of you amazing members of this phenomenal community, I will be growing again soon!!!
I have never been the recipient of such generosity, humanity, compassion and love. So I'm sorry if I seem short for words but THANK ALL OF YOU I LOVE YOU ALL

Love you too Shorti. #friendsdontletfriendsgrowshwag

I quite like that hashtag! haha

Hope everyone has a good night :) Can't wait to have some little seedlings to look after and care for.

so 420, with the help of so many of you amazing members of this phenomenal community, I will be growing again soon!!!
I have never been the recipient of such generosity, humanity, compassion and love. So I'm sorry if I seem short for words but THANK ALL OF YOU I LOVE YOU ALL
Very happy your back :oops:

Wish it was better news why your here but hey let’s get some grow therapy going . And shorti please never hold anything in pm or be open and get it off your chest .

Much love lady hope your mr in life is song alright too. ✌

I quite like that hashtag! haha

Hope everyone has a good night :) Can't wait to have some little seedlings to look after and care for.
Soon on route ✊

Soon enough soon enough! Great to hear from you both, Ns and PW!

Looks like there's a possibility I may be throwing up my old tent with a new light and another DWC ;)
Will have more details in as little as 2 weeks. If not DWC, definitely Coco.

Hehe I hope so
And, also

The moment I've been waiting for!!! I had completely forgot I had Christina left, I had stashed 2 good nugs a while back w/ integra pack and hid them from myself.

I'm not sure exactly how many days they've been curing or months, but it's a while

and lemme tell you! it's awesome

Taste's like good weed! Strong & Potent.
Very impressed with Christmas Cookies, sad I didn't get any purple but whatever

Just realized camera quality sucks :( my bad guys, will get a different pic in the morning with DSLR.

Attachments

• 37611882_1885288581510634_3663964547846242304_n.jpg
    37611882_1885288581510634_3663964547846242304_n.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 37673835_1885288614843964_4288919114463838208_n.jpg
    37673835_1885288614843964_4288919114463838208_n.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 39
Soon enough soon enough! Great to hear from you both, Ns and PW!

Looks like there's a possibility I may be throwing up my old tent with a new light and another DWC ;)
Will have more details in as little as 2 weeks. If not DWC, definitely Coco.
Can’t wait shorti let’s see what you plan on doing . Hope today was a better day :Namaste:
My confirmed trailer trash betty first photo ever grown yet outdoor and I got blessed to have female signs .

Man I was nervous

And here is my afghani kush x black domina female my attempt at a quadline .

Pretty ain’t she ✊✊

Nice looking buds for being jarred that long.
thanks PW, I swear I remember them looking almost silver when I first got them. I'm surprised that the flavor hasn't changed very much, but the smell has. Very skunky and sweet.

Can’t wait shorti let’s see what you plan on doing . Hope today was a better day :Namaste:
My confirmed trailer trash betty first photo ever grown yet outdoor and I got blessed to have female signs .

Man I was nervous

And here is my afghani kush x black domina female my attempt at a quadline .

Pretty ain’t she ✊✊
Today was a better day for sure

Nice looking plants though! I really love the shades of green they have, and congrats on the female showing, that's always awesome news.

Afghani Kush x Black Domina sounds awesome, and the quadline has definitely given you a bunch of heads. Looks like she will yield decently for you joe heck yes

Is it more sedate after a long cure?
I mean I guess. It definitely isn't as head-jarringly cerebral but for the most part it still has a bit of get up to it. The effects seem to last longer than I remember, but it's also been a while. Before I also used to not get appetite until the end, now it's only about an hour in.

Today was a better day for sure

Nice looking plants though! I really love the shades of green they have, and congrats on the female showing, that's always awesome news.

Afghani Kush x Black Domina sounds awesome, and the quadline has definitely given you a bunch of heads. Looks like she will yield decently for you joe heck yes
Thanks I mostly posted in case you were interested in trying a quadline some time . Holla ✊

I need a good tolerance break myself.

for me the same story... most friend wont touch what i roll cause they think its to strong... they are stunned when i tell them most ppl smoke pure around the world hehe.

horti, whatever you do i'm in for the show! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom