Shotta Grows For Freedom

Looking good in here. Glad to hear it's going well for you :D After awhile you'll get use to the snow, kinda. Haha
Hey dude. Thanks for dropping by. Yeah man everything has been going well. Been exploring a bunch and going ocd in the garden. I enjoyed the snow actually but it wasnt super cold. actually was over in your neck of the woods a couple weeks ago. Hope all is well in your world my friend.

Fire as always brother, some of the best trichs ive seen on a plant comes from your garden.
Glad to see you posting again homie:passitleft:
Thanks sparkey. I’m back and getting ready to start dumping content and making some videos of me being a geek in the garden. Your garden is looking sweet as well. I will be by your journal here shortly. One love

Long over due Drive-by....... Girls are starting to fill in nicely.......... GL

and Keepem Green

Hi Shotta, I was stopping by and it sure is looking green in here. Have a great night .
Stay stoneder

and Keepem Green
How are you my friend?The girls are looking halfway decent... man not sure if you remember us talking bout dredging for gold in the mother lode? Me and a friend lost are 6”dredge At our claim this last year due to fires. It was a really nice three stage Keene as well as our whole camp and the plants we had planted. Everything cooked to a crisp.
hope all is well norcaliwood

Hi Shotta, I was stopping by and it sure is looking green in here. Have a great night .
Stay stoneder
Thanks man. I am just trying to adjust to my new home and dial in the grow. Hope all is well on your side my friend. Will stop by your journal soon.

Here’s a peak at a couple shiny ones

How are you my friend?The girls are looking halfway decent... man not sure if you remember us talking bout dredging for gold in the mother lode? Me and a friend lost are 6”dredge At our claim this last year due to fires. It was a really nice three stage Keene as well as our whole camp and the plants we had planted. Everything cooked to a crisp.

Thanks man. I am just trying to adjust to my new home and dial in the grow. Hope all is well on your side my friend. Will stop by your journal soon.

Here’s a peak at a couple shiny ones

my last dredge was the 6" with triple sluice with the twin Hondas and the larger air compressor... was a great unit for 2 men. This was on the Bear River outside Gold Run off highway 80 halfway between Sac and Reno. Lots of fine gold. the biggest we found was 2 1/2 oz. I still have a 4" and a back pack model in storage down that ways...

Bummer bout the dredge.. I see they are getting hella costy now. I paid about 1800 for that 6" brand new. I also have a 2" Gold King with the suction nozzle. Everytime I watch that show gold rush I always say I wish I could just follow them after they mine and clean the bedrock off.. I can only imagine what they people are leaving behind...

and Keepem Green

Stay stoneder

Currently building out a new room and doing away with the tents. Shopping for a mini split and a dehuey. Gonna make a 8x8 flower room and a couple smaller veg spaces. The 8x8 will be running a mix of cmh and led fixtures. Will be adding co2 and sealing the space off. Doing a sub panel to the room so I will be doing the electrical. And I plan on doing the install on ac as well. Should be a fun couple weeks ahead. I will probably do a thread in grow room builds and show how I’m doing the whole thing.

Hi Shotta, you're crossings are some great stuff man. I did a few but they are mundane compared to the exotics you're getting. Have a great day and stay stoneder

This looks like a fun place to be. :popcorn:
It has been fairly slow around here, but should be much more action in the coming couple months with harvest approaching early January, and my room build. Thanks for the interest VetSmoke85!
Nice frosty fans! How's your daughter settling in? Are schools open where you guys are?
hey shed! The fans are getting some grease eh? My daughter has settled in great. Made some friends and school was good up until last month. She attends a private school so class sizes were much smaller. But now they go once a week for a few hours to do weekly tests and get there assignments for the week. Also doing zoom classes during the day as well. I have been super busy doing electrical work here. It seems the contractors here are A little slower. Gonna get my electrical contractors license Here shortly which is much easier to do than it was in California. Couldn’t be happier with my choice to move out of Cali.
Hope you and your family are well and safe in these trying times!!!

Respect braddah :passitleft:some of the finest flowers around. When u hit the Atl hit me up homie
Thank you my friend. Your plants are looking stellar as well. Next Time I’m Down that Way you could be sure I will get in touch with you ma bradddaaaahhhhsss. Chheeeeehooooo

Back
Top Bottom