Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

BLUE DREAM!!!! That's exactly what I'm looking for and hope to find! Day dream haze.....

I wanted to try TGA querkle, but I don't care for racy panicy highs followed by intense munchies...even if it does taste like purple amazingness.....

I've grown the Querkle....it's mellow. Mine wasn't at all racey.

OH.....High Brix Weed doesn't do that either. There's no paranoia, no ceiling, no such thing as too much. The more you smoke the better you feel.

It's different than normal weed. You'll see. :high-five:

OH.....High Brix Weed doesn't do that either. There's no paranoia, no ceiling, no such thing as too much. The more you smoke the better you feel.

Oh doc you make high brix weed sound so great. Did u run the querkle in HB? I'm looking for something really purple/grape tasting, but now need it to come from less hybridized strains. Where is the landrace grape?!?!?

Oh doc you make high brix weed sound so great. Did u run the querkle in HB? I'm looking for something really purple/grape tasting, but now need it to come from less hybridized strains. Where is the landrace grape?!?!?

No, unfortunately, the Querkle I ran was in organic soil, one of my first attempts at organic. It smelled purple for sure and had decent flavor.

The high brix product is different all around. Analogies are only so good, but if you compare HD television to an older set.....or better yet, compare HD tv to outdoors. There are many familiar sensations for sure. But there's also a noticeable difference. You'll understand what I mean after you rock this grow.

You see, we are snobs. Welcome.

Pull up a seat and watch me hit the brix.

Man the blackberry i have is one stoney strain not a yielder but a knockout stone.
I need to get a sativa in the mix soon. I will never get anything done with the way I feel right now.
Like a rock

Well dude, if things go good, and I get some seeds out of this Cotton Candy Kush I have at a secret location?
Then I'll send you a few seeds..
Pure 100% sativa, original cut of the coveted B.C. Cotton Candy.
This plant will endure the elements, resistant to PM, bugs, and is sweeter than candy..
I'll keep you posted.
:passitleft:

I love taking that one extra toke at the end of the night (the one I really don't need)...It just feels great :high-five:

I have 2 Purple Urkles going in veg right now, I cant wait to see how the grape pulls through in kit soil :)

BLUE DREAM!!!! That's exactly what I'm looking for and hope to find! Day dream haze.....

I wanted to try TGA querkle, but I don't care for racy panicy highs followed by intense munchies...even if it does taste like purple amazingness.....

it may have been that i pulled it to soon, the only time ive had that particular sensation was on stuff i cut too soon, but its hard to tell when the trichs are purple, it probably needed to go 10 or more weeks, i got out a 100x glass and discovered there were very few even cloudy trichs all clear like amethyst crystals, it does have that amazing flavor and the racy feeling fades quickly 5-10 min the munchies were manageable, its good for getting up and getting busy something you can puff on all day, unlike most my stuff that kicks my ass so hard i get stuck reading for hours or want to snuggle up in my chair and nap, the blu dream is by far one of the best strains for most anytime no ceiling at all no tolerance build just higher and higher i got very good cut that always performs really well and seems to get better every harvest:thumb:

I am so excite!!!

The plants in the kit soil look good so far and I spy some burst whites down the sides. I am going to make sunday brix mist day with emphasis to the undersides of da kine.

Glad you like it rain. I want this grow to shine. but I am gonna take it in stride and go slow.

Hey Shottafire!!! Hope you don't mind me jumping in to join the party!! I love watching these High Brix grows and can't wait to see how beautiful these plants turn out!!

You have not missed anything jon. No need to be sorry either. If anything I'm sorry for being a pain in my own neck. lol

You seem to like the new lights in your room enough to buy more. so are they stocking that actual light that you are testing?

Upon looking at the plants tonight they looked nice and they have started to grow. my next update on wed will show a decent amount of growth I'm sure.

Anyone watch that show Gold rush?

Yea bro so far im really impressed with them, I figure if the spectrums were wrong I would notice a difference between them and the other Jack's under the Area 51 panels but they look great. I dont know if they are stocking them yet but several members have bought some so far so I think all you do is ask Sara and she has them made in China, takes a little longer for shipping but I have a feeling they are worth the wait:)

You have not missed anything jon. No need to be sorry either. If anything I'm sorry for being a pain in my own neck. lol

You seem to like the new lights in your room enough to buy more. so are they stocking that actual light that you are testing?

Upon looking at the plants tonight they looked nice and they have started to grow. my next update on wed will show a decent amount of growth I'm sure.

Yea!!! Love that show!!! I am a week or to behind tho. I met an old timer while playing some poker who used to dredge for a living. I always tell him if he takes me up to the hills to do some gold panning that I will quit bluffing him! He laughs......"Son there aint no more gold to be had in them hills". I tried to bribe him with some cold ones and some special stuff and he still won't bite lol. Good show tho....I dig Parker. I think Todd is an arrogant ass. lol.

Peace,

Any2

Yeah any2. I like parker as well and hate the ass todd.

I really like tony deets though he's a bad mofo.

Been telling my wife its either grow or dredge hahaha. Funny how he says there is no more gold up there old timer probably has some heavy weight.

Hey Shotta - I know I'm not Jon, but I do know you can order these now. PM me if you'd like.

Alright everyone its been about four days since my clones were transplanted. They were given 250mlof plain water tonight with no runoff but the soil was saturated the roots are beautiful on these that I can see.

I am going to make tomorrow my brix day since I am always home on sunday.

Back
Top Bottom