Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

High there shottafire, looking dank in there bro. I don't know alot about Kush strains but from what I am noticing and hearing the OG Kush is a Ca, MG whore lol. I have been giving them 20 ml.'s of cal magic every third watering and they look the best ever. Then again its the first run in 100% #4 so it's hard to tell exactly how much they need the extra calcium and magnesium? I might try to get doc's kit before the Summers over and play with it this next Fall/Winter. It takes like 30 days of "Cooking" right?
A+ and reps bro

Thanks steppen yeah the flo is a beautiful plant last one got culled before I could harvest her. this one looks better. the old girl had a hard time eating the buffet I provided for everyone else. Now she is in super soil just getting water. much better

Yeah jon!!! Thank you my brother. You have been a busy man as well. How many autos you hve now?

I am happy with my room still. The tray I am harvesting now is light on the harvest left my ballast turned down to 75% for 3/4 of the flower cycle. Still managed to beat half a gram per watt but not by a lot. The super soil girls are blowing me away the colas in there will be my best work yet I believe. I am hoping to get back above that .93gpw first pull.

99 out of 106 made it and ive got 9 nice size photoperiods out there as well.Im really considering subcools supersoil recipe once my new space is built.Im thinking about mimicking his room and perpetual style just on a bit bigger scale.Hes pulling 10-12 oz a plant in it with 4 plants per 1000w hps and its water only! sounds like alot less work than what im into now and the rewards are just as good or better and its organic. Ive never mixed a batch of soil before so I ll probably start on a small scale and see if im any good at it first lol...but it does sound pretty easy:)

99 out of 106 made it and ive got 9 nice size photoperiods out there as well.Im really considering subcools supersoil recipe once my new space is built.Im thinking about mimicking his room and perpetual style just on a bit bigger scale.Hes pulling 10-12 oz a plant in it with 4 plants per 1000w hps and its water only! sounds like alot less work than what im into now and the rewards are just as good or better and its organic. Ive never mixed a batch of soil before so I ll probably start on a small scale and see if im any good at it first lol...but it does sound pretty easy:)

I am loving the results so far.

I'm in a tug-o-war over what I want for soil on my next grow. I've thought about ffof and happy frog. I've considered a mix of the two. I've considered a mix of all sorts of amendments with some ffof or hf. I'm totally stuck. But I'm not confident that I could make a good soil and I'm not real sure where and how I would store all of it. Buying this stuff is funny because it usually comes in large quantities. So after you use a fraction of what you bought, you have to put it somewhere

U can't go wrong Jon just mix it well and cook it right.

I use 2 bags each of ffof, happy frog, and mendo mix from royal gold

Back
Top Bottom