Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Man I am sold on the super soil. The buds are much fuller and more floral in the nose.

I am taking them down a few days earlier than normal. My schedule later this week would not allow me to have a smooth harvest so I did it early. The results are obvious that the super soil definitely packed on more resin and the plants got a lot more color at the end. Here is a few pics from the harvest going on now.

DSCN4532.JPG
DSCN4551.JPG
DSCN4548.JPG
DSCN4552.JPG
DSCN4540.JPG
DSCN4577.JPG

Enjoy all and have a good weed.

That's the shit right there! I'm running the same feed and envious still lol. Looking good as always man. Hope life is as well as the garden for you and yours mate :Namaste:

Damn man sorry to hear it. Glad it was just a close call and not more serious though. Keep em green mate. And purple

Yikes Shotta! Glad your brother is OK. Let's all hope something good comes out of it, ie he learns a lesson.

Plants look great. Results like this make me reconsider trying soil again... almost :blalol:

Thanks for the support guys. I am trying to help him find a healthy habit. He plays music but the band he is in is a bunch of
losers really. I really think cannabis can help but he is too young and needs to stay sober so he can pick up some life coping skills. My parents are weaker then they were with me. Now it seems they dont even have a backbone. But I try to stay out of there parenting since i have my very own daughter now, and dislike people trying to parent for me. lol

On a good note I have finished my harvest and will be posting a detailed update soon.. I am gooing to start a new thread after this next tray in flower finishes to get all geared up for my high brix attempt.

So glad your bro made it! My bro died last week and still isnt in the ground yet from taking 60 methadones in one dose. Thats what I take in ten days, scares me but I have been on the smaller dose for a long time now. If it wernet for the severe nerve damage and mad pain the races down my leg and into numb toes I could get by with the cannabis only. Maybe one day I will have a strain strong enough to ease the sciatica?
I am also sold on your results and love how solid and thick the branches are on your drying rack. Was that a shot of how all the brances look? I ended up with some WAY smaller lol. I am going to shorten their skirts more this next round as an attempt to get rid of as much popcorn bud as possible. Nothing worse than having to use tiny airy bud as filler. I want nothing but BIG HUGE BURLY BUDS!
Maybe when your lil brother gets healed and settles down a bit have him get into growing with ya??
Reps bro and keep up the SOLID results:)

Yes sir looking fruity, good job, rated your journal excellent as your buds bro, and my prayers are for your brother, as been said above, I think bringing him closer is the best way to go maybe not involving him directly in your grows but, smoke with him one can smoke and learn. Bless

I am just going to give a quick update and smoke report on the last harvest.

The plants had to be taken down a few days early due to some unexpected circumstances 56 days was the number.

Super soil is great. the product which was good before has stepped up a notch in flavor potency color and smell.

I trained the apical colas to the center and imo is a big no no and always leaves large portions of each plant shaded, so I will always train my main tops as far to the outside as possible, my next tray was trained to the outside and it has made a huge difference in canopy density and evenness.

I did 12 oz off of four grape krush
and just shy of a # on 5 bubba og

it was fun having two strains going but it is more work and the bubba performs better solo so back to basics.
9 bubba og right before flip
DSCN43131.JPG

acouple days into 12-12
DSCN4421.JPG

9 bubba og at three weeks.
DSCN46851.JPG
DSCN4675.JPG

Heres a few nug shots and thoughts on the finish.
Bubba Og
I have been very excitied to see what super soil was all about. after about a year of running this cut it has never let me down.But this time it really sent meto the moon. It has a fresh og aroma with a hint of coffee on the tip of the nose and when you squeeze it smells like diesely grape skittles. Taste is smooth and piney with a very punchy lung expansion leaving you on the verge of coughing sometimes leads into cough attack with the right amount of scissor goo on top.
DSCN47081.JPG
DSCN47041.JPG

Grape krush
Very distinct and skunky smell. The resin and trichome production as well as bud size were all great. It looked as if it was dripping crystal goo off the plant super sugary and made the best smelling and tasting scissor hash I have ever tasted. The smoke is a hashy ball of fire. The resin makes this one almost melt and the nug just opens up as it burns down to a clean white ash. The taste is hard to say yet since it needs to cure yet still.
DSCN4695.JPG
DSCN4548.JPG

Some more randoms from the harvest and more.
DSCN46502.JPG
DSCN46622.JPG
DSCN44431.JPG
DSCN4532.JPG
DSCN44061.JPG

Oh wow shotta.
Bloody well done mate.
That Bubba OG nug looks incredible.
Heck, all your strains do!

:clap:

Oh wow shotta.
Bloody well done mate.
That Bubba OG nug looks incredible.
Heck, all your strains do!

:clap:

Thanks vick your the man.
I am happy with my results this go. The past couple were ok at best.

My first pull in the room has had the best weight but this pull was dank as hell.

Awesome Shotta!

Damn those look so good I'm gonna have to go pack a bong load! :thumb:

I hope your bother is doing well, Shotta. I am very impressed with the super soil. You have it dailed in man! I liked the yield as well. Way better than I ever did lol. Some of the prettiest colors I have seen. Are you planning on running a scrog for Doc's kit? That'd be impressive, but challenging at the same time. If anyone could do it, you could...

Not sure if I will or not on the first go around but possibly on the second.

Thanks steppen I am doing well man. The harvest was nice and these meds are much more stoney than meds grown with bottled crap.

Again thanks for the kind words brother. As always cheers and keep them girls green

they look fantastic man! seroius frost there! oxy is the devil! it has its uses but i never understand why pharma is compelled to make natures gifts into poisons raw op may be addictive but pharma makes it 10fold, prayer to you and yours , hope your bro finds his way away from becoming another "oxy moron" have you seen that movie ? its on netflix sad eyeopener to the epidemic, funny thing is if it were not for that crap i may never have lived long enough to find this forum i have severe spine problems herniated discs deteriorated vertabrae, and when they gave it to me i had been self medicating with mass alcohol and it wasnt working and i was considering um "checking out" early the pain was unbearable i layed in bed for weeks at a time screaming into a pillow! so i see how it helps i could almost function again,but they dont tell you its gonna be a monkey on your back, just give you more & more, then i found medical cannabis and my need for that stuff has gone down little by little,hoping one day to shift to cannabis completely, sorry to get on the soap box shotta, i just feel for anyone in your brothers situation from the kids doing it for fun to ppl like me that was naive and knew nothing of its negative side,
your grows are so enjoyable to watch! keep it up! you have many fans:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom