Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Thanks BID. I really appreciate the kind words on the sickness my brother carries. He is doing better but he is still withdrawing and super depressed.

Im glad you dig the grows BID. Its passion going in so passion usually comes out in the finish.

Man I am sold on the super soil. The buds are much fuller and more floral in the nose.

I am taking them down a few days earlier than normal. My schedule later this week would not allow me to have a smooth harvest so I did it early. The results are obvious that the super soil definitely packed on more resin and the plants got a lot more color at the end. Here is a few pics from the harvest going on now.

DSCN4532.JPG
DSCN4551.JPG
DSCN4548.JPG
DSCN4552.JPG
DSCN4540.JPG
DSCN4577.JPG

Enjoy all and have a good weed.
I had to give this a bump, those are some of the nicest looking nugs I ve seen in awhile brother reps all day long! Im mixing up my first batch of supersoil right now, seeing those picks has got me chompin at the bit to get some plants in it...6 weeks to go:)

Thanks jon I really am just having a blast and trying to learn as much as I can yet keeping it simple still.

The buds were the best I have done yet and it blew away all the hydro guys I know. There is room for improvement in the yield department by upgrading the pot size to 7 gallons as well 9 in 7 gallon pots might be calling

Hello shottafire . . . . :ciao:

I'M ON PAGE 1 . . . :thedoubletake: . . . :thedoubletake: . . . . IT'S ONLY RIGHT TO . . . . :rollit: . . . . AND TAKE MY TIME . . . . :reading420magazine:

Subscribed +Reps . . . . :passitleft:

shottafire THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR GROW WITH US . . . . . :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom