Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Hey thanks green thumb Lou and welcome.
I am learning the picture thing like growing I will probably never stop learning
Definitely keep it up. I love trying to find the art in a pic. This is one of my favourites :yummy:
5528865C-32E7-4132-8103-87ACFF593213.jpeg

Hello @shottafire , thanks for this amazing grow journal!! The plants look so sweet!

Finally registered my account, and this is one of the journals I wanted to show some gratitude for. I grow myself in coco and it is a joyful constant learning curve to finetune and polish the details and environment. However it makes it a truckload easier when one can learn from other experienced growers like you. :)

Will make sure to watch/sub this new grow and leave updates/feedback.

Anyone reading this, feel free to drop by my introduction to the community, it is a quite intimate tale.... A bit nervous regarding the response, but I'm hoping for a warm welcome by the 420fam.

Thanks again, and keep that boombap flowing in the growrooms yaaaaa'll!!!

Hello @shottafire , thanks for this amazing grow journal!! The plants look so sweet!

Finally registered my account, and this is one of the journals I wanted to show some gratitude for. I grow myself in coco and it is a joyful constant learning curve to finetune and polish the details and environment. However it makes it a truckload easier when one can learn from other experienced growers like you. :)

Will make sure to watch/sub this new grow and leave updates/feedback.

Anyone reading this, feel free to drop by my introduction to the community, it is a quite intimate tale.... A bit nervous regarding the response, but I'm hoping for a warm welcome by the 420fam.

Thanks again, and keep that boombap flowing in the growrooms yaaaaa'll!!!

Wow. Thank you my friend. I’m glad your enjoying the journal so far. Coco is a great medium to grow in, its fairly forgiving and produces consistent results. If you ever need some feedback or you have a question don’t hesitate to hit me up.

I am gonna go check out your intro real quick...

Cheers Gardening Gnome

Hay Gnome Welcome to the 420 Family. I don't think you will find a better group anywhere on the web, it truly is like a family around here. People helping anyway they can. If you stick around and visit a few journals you will see what I mean :welcome:

Wow. Thank you my friend. I’m glad your enjoying the journal so far. Coco is a great medium to grow in, its fairly forgiving and produces consistent results. If you ever need some feedback or you have a question don’t hesitate to hit me up.

I am gonna go check out your intro real quick...

Cheers Gardening Gnome

BIG thanks @shottafire

I have a few questions in the chamber :) A few different topics I've been thinking about, one regarding pots made of cloth (noticed some call them "smart pots") back here in the Nordic countries a big seller is the "Vigoroot" models.... But I'm getting ahead of myself, I'll make sure to post them in the near future when I'm more at home here in the community.

I guess that will be quite soon, especially when reading such kind words as @PCaddict wrote :)

Hay Gnome Welcome to the 420 Family. I don't think you will find a better group anywhere on the web, it truly is like a family around here. People helping anyway they can. If you stick around and visit a few journals you will see what I mean

Thanks a million you guys, already starting to feel at home... I'll bring my vinyl collection guys, there is some sweeeet tunes to pop-and-lock to in there!! : - )

Oh, didn't know that @PCaddict ... And since @shottafire "liked" your post, I guess it is okay. :)

This track is from one of my absolute best friends, one of few that's been with me through thick-and-thin. In my humble opinion; one of the best in my parts of the world when it comes to boombap music.
We are always hunting for rare old vinyls to sample, giving forgotten music a second-life.... I hope you enjoy it friends!

That jam slaps bro thank you

Oh, didn't know that @PCaddict ... And since @shottafire "liked" your post, I guess it is okay. :)

This track is from one of my absolute best friends, one of few that's been with me through thick-and-thin. In my humble opinion; one of the best in my parts of the world when it comes to boombap music.
We are always hunting for rare old vinyls to sample, giving forgotten music a second-life.... I hope you enjoy it friends!

prop Dylan!
ive got a few of his songs on my Spotify! :thumb:
I really dig “can you imagine”

Narrowing down my selection of the males I have this round. Will be bringing these in to there own little space in the next few days.

These ones are being chopped today.

the roots on one of the culled plants. Pretty good for being outside mid winter

peace gang
Lil bush monsters bro!

everything's looking great! Your killing it dude!:high-five:

Seedlings and clones starting to fill up the space need to setup a veg area now. Think I’m gonna clone all the tops of the clones to keep things small for a while. Decisions decisions
image.jpg

Lil bush monsters bro!

everything's looking great! Your killing it dude!:high-five:
Yeah these bushes are surprising me for being thrown outside mid winter granted our winter is nothing like a real winter. I’m gonna be throwing any clones that don’t cut it out to see how they flower out outside. Gonna build a hoop house over the ramp and try to get a harvest before spring planting. Just experimenting really.

thank you for the kind words Backlip. Your babies look great too.
:high-five:

I use to use my 3.8" classifier to wash out my clay hydro pebbles of roots etc.......

Back
Top Bottom