Should I Buy This Piece?

Tank Deezel

I'm decided whether to buy a 16 inch, 7mm thick, illadelph glass tube with a matching ash-catch/pre-cooler that is 9mm thick for 350 total.

The pieces are new, the tube has an ice catcher, a diffuser on the downstem and on the ash catch.

I'm just having trouble rationalizing an investment this large on smoking utensil.

Here are some pics.

10s7y47.jpg

33ol62w.jpg

Let me know if you think it's worth it, the guy wanted 400 but I told him 350 a day ago and he seemed cool with that. It's only recently that I started second guessing myself.

I wouldn't spend it... fer that kinda money you could get a vape and get all the smooth flavor without the heavy filtration you'll get through that. And if yer not choosy about labels theres simmilar items to be had at half to 2thirds that price.

everytime i feel like buying a new expensive peice... i clean up my old ones and fall in love again... best way to get over one is to get under another....

Thanks for your input guys. The prices around here for glassware run high, as in, that same config in our shop would easily come out to 450-500 with tax so I thought it was a decent deal.

Maybe i'll just wait.

If your shopping at wonderland you need to PM me, I'll hook you up with some better stores in the area. They are a bit more of a drive than wonderland but I won't spend another buck in that place, way overpriced, WAY ego inflated, and their selection doesn't deserve the customers they get.

(Don't have enough pm's)

Nah man I don't shop at wonderland, that place is pricey.

Yesterday I went to 'Artifax' and the customer service was rude and the prices were still high.

Today I'm driving to some place in reading, it's a 1.5 hour drive but the price difference is in excess of 80 dollars.

How was habitat (that is where you went right?)? Let me know cause I havn't been there yet. Do they carry any TORO? Does ANYONE in PA carry TORO for crying out loud?

I went to Primal Expressions and I couldn't have been happier with a headshop. Awesome customer service, great store, great prices.

I got that baby beaker for 180, plus he threw in a bunch of extras.

Would recommend!!

Don't forget to visit our sponsors. Several offer discounts to 420magazine members.
420 Magazine - Sponsors

Our sponsors provide 420magazine the resources to make this site the best for information on anything cannabis or hemp.

Peace and 420:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom