Should I carry on, or let it go?

GreenPastures

Hey folks.

Second grow here.

So not to nitpick about my seed vendors, but as it would seem, every time I get a promotional seed, it's got some sort of issue.

Well anyway.

On our left, we have a Pineapple Chunk, and on the right we have a Chemdawg (Just been topped after the third node); both seedlings are two weeks old, and have had the exact same treatment. The Chem is looking very healthy, but the Pineapple Chunk has had a red stem since the get go, since it popped, lol, despite having a sufficient amount of CalMag also. It hasn't really grow at all in the last week, so I am blaming shoddy seeds again.

Do you think I should just let it go, and pop another Chem, or wait it out and see? Last thing I wanna do is waste food and time on a no-hoper.

P.S, the pot isn't too big - I repotted in the hope of getting it to do something, but nothing, it's the same, lol.

IMG_6726.JPG

Pineapple Chunk (Two weeks old)
IMG_6728.JPG

Chemdawg (Two weeks old, and topped)
IMG_6727.JPG

Keep her growing! Most of the action is happening below ground in the root zone.

You may want to check out Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow! Several members have grouped to share their Chem based strain grows.

Fine, it's got 7 more days to do something, lol. Thanks for the reply, that link looks awesome, I will check it out! I know I'm going to have a lot of trouble keeping this Chem short for my indoor grow, but I will try to top at each opportunity, and LST.

I had 4 plants started from seed inside with a light until end of May and then moved them outside. While inside, 2 of the 4 didn't grow that big while the other 2 grew better, about the same sizes as yours. One of the slow growers is now my tallest plant at 7.5 feet tall and although the buds are smaller on this plant, the cola is fricking huge and well worth the patience just to get that cola at end of season. Pop another seed if you want but I wouldn't.
Or pop a seed and then decide. Keep them all, kill one of them, whatever you choose but I wouldn't give up on that one yet.

Back
Top Bottom