Should I dilute?

The Germinator

So today I put the flora trio nutes into My two five gal buckets. I mis calculated putting the recommended in. I meant to go half. The roots arent out of the basket yet. My ppm is 400... too high? Ty.
20161128_113542.jpg

I don't grow dwc- but yes -I think it's too high. I usually give them about 100ppm, or less, at that stage. Just a trace

Ty. Meant to do only about 200. My math is getting bad in my old age haha ,should be a couple days before the roots reach the water. Trying to decide on best way to dilute. I have two empty buckets. Thinking bout starting fresh but hate to waste all of this nute water . Th for the help wease..

Yeah I should mention that almost everyone feeds more than me so 100 is probably low- not that your plant would keep over from starvation or anything.

I'm a frugal grower myself WC. AN advises 4ml/L for mature plants. I'm running 21ml in 15L. Just over 1/3 of the recommended dosage. No need to waste. Grandma would be so proud. :)

So today I put the flora trio nutes into My two five gal buckets. I mis calculated putting the recommended in. I meant to go half. The roots arent out of the basket yet. My ppm is 400... too high? Ty.
20161128_113542.jpg
Same plant: )
420-magazine-mobile82161022.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom