Should I do a pH down drip?

How are you testing your pH? A change that large in seconds is a sign that something is terribly amiss. I suspect your meter needs to be calibrated/replaced. If you are using the test strips or drops that is of a bigger concern since it shouldn't have a huge swing "in seconds".

5 gal bucket 2.5 gal tap water 15 ml per L gro + micro, sits at 7.0 ,using drops with in 30 seconds it will go from 4.0 to 8.0 only in the bucket spray bottle stays at 5.5 clone tray stays but the clean 5 gal drip goes in seconds clone x medium hydro balls, x nutrients- nuts city water 400 w ball-is idk.

5 gal bucket 2.5 gal tap water 15 ml per L gro + micro, sits at 7.0 ,using drops with in 30 seconds it will go from 4.0 to 8.0 only in the bucket spray bottle stays at 5.5 clone tray stays but the clean 5 gal drip goes in seconds clone x medium hydro balls, x nutrients- nuts city water 400 w ball-is idk. help

And, I've become an even bigger fan of Dutch Master's Gold Zone which is a root zone optimizer and I've seen it work wonders on roots that had been ravaged by pythium. I use it also on every res change to maintain healthy roots from seedling to flower.

:goodluck:

Interestingly good idea on adding the h202 the day before res change. Simple nice idea.

Hey Krip, how would you compare DM to Hygrozyme? Just wonderin.

Several years ago, as a totally ignorant noob, I lost 2 grows do to RDWC. When did the shit hit fan? Roughly 3rd week of flower. Why flower nutes are high in P-K, but when too high they can burn leaves, roots and lock out other important nutrients and micronutrients.

The only people who should recirculate nutes are noobs (as I was) who are blind followers that are too anxious to start growing (as I was) instead of taking time to investigate and learn what makes sense and what doesn't.

Think about it: You start out feeding with a complete nutrient, as plants do not use all the nutrients from each feeding, rdwc recirculates an incomplete nutrient and waste products. How long before the balance is so far out of whack that your roots and plants get sick? WOW

I now have several complete journals here and on other sites using a 21st Century of F & D (also under TAG 2.0) using D2W, but D2W is only one important method to implement if you want the healthiest plants giving you the highest yield.

hth

Oh shit, I better just yank the fuckin cord on my RDWC two weeks before flower with massive colas.

And friggen forget about my clones in DWC waiting to go into my RDWC flower and get 6z or more per plant.

Please Mr spaceman, give me your knowledge!

** Just wonderin, how did the "RDWC" cost you your grows? Myself and Mr. Smith really want to know.

got it fixed using ro not city water and they look a lot better

Snapshot_20111207_3.JPG
Snapshot_20111207_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom