Should I flush this plant for its nutrient burn?

popolino77

My autoflower is 37 days old above soil and it has nutrient burn . should i flush it ? Also i am waiting for the soil to compleatly dry before flushing it. Is this what you are supposed to do ? And will my plant leaves droop after i flush it ? Also i pulled all the dead yellow leaves of my plant here is a pictures before i pulled the dead yellow leaves of and after i pulled the dead yellow leaves off
20151217_130315_2.jpg
20151218_130449_2.jpg

High popolino77

It almost looks like an iron toxicity problem more than nute burn to me.

I would try flushing it with RO or distilled water to see if it improves afterwards.

Soak the soil with enough water to saturate it then let it sit for an hour to make sure any salts are completely dissolved then pour 2 volumes of water through the pot and discard the runoff. By volume I mean the volume of the pot. If nute burn it will help with that and if it's excess iron it will also fix that. If you've been using tap water I'd get a report on the water analysis from your supplier to see exactly the levels of all that's in it. Minerals in your water will build up fast with repeated waterings.

Even organic soils can burn or damage plants as can excess nutes.

Hope that helps.

:peace:

High popolino77

It almost looks like an iron toxicity problem more than nute burn to me.

I would try flushing it with RO or distilled water to see if it improves afterwards.

Soak the soil with enough water to saturate it then let it sit for an hour to make sure any salts are completely dissolved then pour 2 volumes of water through the pot and discard the runoff. By volume I mean the volume of the pot. If nute burn it will help with that and if it's excess iron it will also fix that. If you've been using tap water I'd get a report on the water analysis from your supplier to see exactly the levels of all that's in it. Minerals in your water will build up fast with repeated waterings.

Even organic soils can burn or damage plants as can excess nutes.

Hope that helps.

:peace:

Im using distilled water bought from the store. Should i wait for the soil to compleatly dry before flushing ? And will the leaves droop after flushing ?

Back
Top Bottom