Should I flush?

I think your so wrong but your entiled to your opinion flushing is needed if your not growing organic.
You're right to each is own. Im also a huge believer/lover of science and the science does say. ( the article is around here somewhere) feeding your plant right up to harvest has ZERO effect on the buds. Doesnt affect taste, smoke, anything. It's simply one of those things ppl do that caught on as a must do. It's really super interesting study. I feed my monsters right up until harvest after I read it and literally no difference

I think your so wrong but your entiled to your opinion flushing is needed if your not growing organic.
Absolutely agree flushing removes those heavy salts built up within the root zone ... if you ever dry your NON flushed plants and smoke the herb kn a joint carefully inspect the color of your ash if it burns dark or grey it's still contains those minerals and heavy salts because flush hadn't had the chance to remove them from the root zone leaving them inside your product.
A good flush is 100% key to a quality smoke less harsh and more smooth when flushed correctly.
Dont beleive us is fine but check out the ash on a joint is it pure white from flush or is it grey and dark... it works neat stuff

Absolutely agree flushing removes those heavy salts built up within the root zone ... if you ever dry your NON flushed plants and smoke the herb kn a joint carefully inspect the color of your ash if it burns dark or grey it's still contains those minerals and heavy salts because flush hadn't had the chance to remove them from the root zone leaving them inside your product.
A good flush is 100% key to a quality smoke less harsh and more smooth when flushed correctly.
Dont beleive us is fine but check out the ash on a joint is it pure white from flush or is it grey and dark... it works neat stuff
No it doesnt remove anything haha read the study. But btw if u feed water feed water there wint be anything to " flysh" out.

No it doesnt remove anything haha read the study. But btw if u feed water feed water there wint be anything to " flysh" out.
All good growmie I'm my experience I've seen the difference regardless of any study.. its your smoke of your happy with it more power to ya..

This is the reason I dont use any salts or liquid inorganic nutes inside only 100% organic with filtered R/O water I find the taste of the herb is incomparable not only natural not just untouchable as far as clean and true to nature goes but just tasty in a unique way. I've done both however organic always comes out on top for me..

All the best

I think reviving this topic is appropriate as i found another study made that goes along the same way.
IMPACT OF DIFFERENT FLUSHING TIMES ON QUALITY AND TASTE IN CANNABIS SATIVA L.
I started growing 2 years ago and flushed my first harvest, one of the plant was even dried up dead when i came to chop them, cured and dried them all together and they all came out great, even the one that was dead and dried up, go figure.
But than i heard about those study and read on some forum about it so i tried it and fed my plant until harvest full bloom and im not organic im chemical aeroponic and never use straight water its nutriment till they die.
Well i didnt see a difference, im not expert but that was my experience, so i stopped flushing.

Back
Top Bottom