Should i install central ac- with a carbon filter in it?

BLUNTBOSS

So i have an industrial grow room setup, in a commerical location. My room is a double decker.
So i have 10 x 15 x 8 feet tall-1st floor
so i have 10 x 15 x 10 feet tall-2nd floor

Im in CA, and its hot, i also have other stuff going on at this business that creates heat. I dont want to mess around with regular exaust, air in air out... Im going with central ac, 3 ton unit. Just for these 2 rooms. How would i incorporate a Carbon Filter for smell? Would i put the filter together with the ac unit? Am i suppose to have a completly seperate intake, and outake just for carbon filter? Im not worried about cost, $3000-$4000... Whatever.. i want the best possible setup, with the least possible smell.

So i have an industrial grow room setup, in a commerical location. My room is a double decker.
So i have 10 x 15 x 8 feet tall-1st floor
so i have 10 x 15 x 10 feet tall-2nd floor

Im in CA, and its hot, i also have other stuff going on at this business that creates heat. I dont want to mess around with regular exaust, air in air out... Im going with central ac, 3 ton unit. Just for these 2 rooms. How would i incorporate a Carbon Filter for smell? Would i put the filter together with the ac unit? Am i suppose to have a completly seperate intake, and outake just for carbon filter? Im not worried about cost, $3000-$4000... Whatever.. i want the best possible setup, with the least possible smell.

Nobody?

I would install a carbon filter on each floor independent of any other equipment. Six inch fan on carbon filter with 6" outlet and cloth filter around carbon. Can be set on floor in vertical position or mounted horizontally above to save floor space. They're called an air polisher used in this way. Carried at most grow supply stores or Amazon.com.

Back
Top Bottom