Should I keep these seeds?

McRib

I’m a bit disappointed that my first indoor grow has been pollinated and is now full of seed. I suspect the plant threw a nanner or two that I never caught. I can’t think of any other way they could have been pollinated??? I’m only growing the two plants in the tent and have a few plants in veg in another tent.

I made a number of mistakes throughout the grow that could have stressed the plants and made them herm.

My question is whether the seeds will be worth keeping? Or will they likely grow to be hermies? The strain is Dinafem Blue Cheese

12DAC89A-090A-41C6-A6DD-176B5C0246D5.jpeg

I wouldn't....not worth taking the chance. I mean why waste nutes and electric on a 50/50 chance.
On the other hand ... more fingers free seeds!
You know you stressed them, so...?
Grow your free seeds without stressing them then see if there is a problem.
Sorted. :thumb:
Any thing that gets genetically freaky in my tent gets culled. That's just me. Maybe grow those seeds outside. They might not herm. And if they do chop em.

Done. I'll keep the seeds and grow a few outside this summer and see how they go. If they don't herm they might get another run in the tent. I think there will be hundreds of seeds so I'll be offering them to good homes if they are any good...

Back
Top Bottom