Should I start my grow from clones or seeds?

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help out with my question !!!

I have a small crops that its growing outside, they are not bigger than a finger. And I need to move them inside, I aredy have everything , the place, the light, I got alumin paper on the wall. But my question is ..... Did my crop will survive the change of enviromet ??? Please I need to know abou this really fast, because they are growing and I need to bring inside but I dont want to kill my plantation.

Thanks
yes. get rid of the aluminum foil, makes for hotspots. just paint it white

Hey redwon,
I know I've posted this before but I can't remember which thread it was on so I'll write it down again:

I've had the same problem (being new to alaska and not knowing any body) So I went thru the list of sponsors and the first one I found that would ship to us was the one that starts out with femaleseeds.co.uk or something like that go thru the list of sponsors You'll find it.

Happy hunting
the oldthumber

:peacetwo::yummy::high-five:

thanks for that oldthumber, i'll have a good look through,. got some again given from a friend but i don't think i'll go through the effort like i did last time and end up :((( hermid,

thanks again for the info
peace be with u!;)

You keep asking for someone to help you but, myself and others have already answered this exact question in a couple of your other posts.
In fact, you have made 3 of these posts... if you don't like the answers peeps offer here... read a book!

Im appreciate the answers and they are been very usefully. But I dont know if my post are been multiply? Im posting only once, I dont know what really happens, but I will try to findout.

I'm kind of confused about the whole mother plant and clone thing. Can someone educate me on how to tell a good mother from a bad one and how to clone it?

:roorrip:How many plants you want will be your awnser. if you need 4 take 4 plant will live if you need 10 then wait till ten are available and so on, so that your cuts root about th same time. I usually wait till there is at least 20 it gives the plant time to get good and healthy then take 17 cuts. Goal is to get 15 plants, i throw a couple extra incase 1 or 2 dont make it

she's about a month 1/2 old is that to early you think?
yes it is you need 2 wait if you do it now you may kill her so just wait a lil you put time in her now c what she will do 4 you dont cut her short by doing her now like a CHEAP BITCH SHE IS YOUR BABY GIRL

De-La GETTOEE

I prefer clones. They flower sooner outdoors and as long as you have the resources to keep a perpetual grow going, you always know you have females only and based on previous harvests exactly what type of yields and potencies you will be getting.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Hi i don't know how this sire works lool but i'm just looking for some help i have just potted a seed of auto bubblelicious and have no clue how to grow any help welcome i'm trying to do it on the cheap as i'm not botherd how much i get off it just more then a 1/4 will do me lol i'm looking at getting this bulb will this help Lucky Reptile Bright Sun UV Jungle Light Bulb - Super Pets Direct i will have it set up in a small cupboard about 18inch W and 60inch high with the inside foiled out :thumb: and the pot i am using is 7inch tall and 8and half across the top :D is this ok do you think

Hi i don't know how this sire works lool but i'm just looking for some help i have just potted a seed of auto bubblelicious and have no clue how to grow any help welcome i'm trying to do it on the cheap as i'm not botherd how much i get off it just more then a 1/4 will do me lol i'm looking at getting this bulb will this help Lucky Reptile Bright Sun UV Jungle Light Bulb - Super Pets Direct i will have it set up in a small cupboard about 18inch W and 60inch high with the inside foiled out :thumb: and the pot i am using is 7inch tall and 8and half across the top :D is this ok do you think

Please dont buy that as it is pretty much garbage inless you are trying to keep a cold blooded friend warm.

You might want to start by doing some reading here:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

And here:
What are Compact Fluorescents and How Can I use them for Growing?

Foil bounces too much heat Flat white works best! Its way more light reflective...
The bulb great for keeping your reptiles warm, cool white florecents will work great for a first timer. You wont have to worrie as much about temperature... And what he said read as much as you can and if you get stumped ask away, we'll try to help...:roorrip:

I yanked up a good male plant last year saved the pollen then pollenated a branch of a female to get some seeds for this year...last March I threw a few seeds and covered them up slightly...damn if they didn't come up already..Im wondering if they survive,(cause they look very healthy) If they are stressed and say they are female will they change sex on me ?

how many clone's can you take off of a plant without killing her (at one time)?
she has about a 4 good one's now.. what would be a safe number?
if you take more than 50% of the leaf she will die. saying that, you can take quite a number of clones from even a relatively small plant if you do it right!
1 branch for instance can give 4 or 5 chances for cuttings. ive just taken 10 cuttings from a plant thats no taller than 30 cm and taking them didnt even seem to reduce its size much. As with everything though everyone will have a slightly different opinion and all i can suggest is you read as much as you can then make a choice for yourself

wow the info here???????? either/ or if you give a little THC u should get a good harvest. I can chit chat a lot of words w/o saying much. I'll leave this one alone.

This is my first grow n I have a quick question regarding the cloning process. I have been growing my mother plant for quite some time with great success. Last night she was finally ready to have some children. I took 12 clones. They were cut at a 45 degree angle, bottom quarter inch slightly scraped, dipped in the gel, an stuck in a root shooter cube ( the ones that come presoaked with A.N. nutes ) after all clones were in their cubes, I gave a very light mist with water. Covered the tray with a clear plastic cover, and lowered 3 fluoros about 2-3 inches above the tray cover. Seemed as if everything went perfect. Buy I awake this morning to find most of the clones look sad and droopy, no major discoloration in the leaves, just droopy. So I guess my question is "do most clones get a little saggy or droopy looking after cutting from mother plant? As a result of shock possibly? And if so, how long do they usually take to pop back up? Appreciate any input or advice.

I say clones. I have been growing 4 clones indoors and they are doing fantastic! Check out my journal in my signature!
But as far as seeds go I can't get any decent plants...I started 10 grape widows in pellets 6 sprouted but all stretched very far and when they went outside their stems were too weak for rain.I had 3 R2 soaking in water until the tap root came out then I planted them in some Fox Farms Happy Frog I'm hoping I can get them to sprout decently so I can grow them outside.
But as far as my grow closet goes I think that I will stay with clones until I am a little more experienced grower.

At the beginning I do one of 2 things w/ seeds; 1) plant then directly into soil & under a warm light or 2) water up a napkin and stick the seeds in between the fold of the napkin and place them in a sandwich bag under a warm light until they pop - then put them into soil.
I think the biggest issue w/ planting seeds most people do not know that seeds are a complete package of the perfect food to sprout and grow the plant. Most people over feed or fertilize them. Just water normal until they are several inches maybe 6 and up. Then if the plant has special needs adjust the food. Miracle Grow always works will, the two types used by several growers I know are "All Purpose" for the vegetative stage and "Bloom Booster" for the flower stage. With that they only feed them once a out of 3 watering.
I am not a pro but I have always had a large garden growing full of vegetables, flowers etc. and it is all the same at some point.

So if I start my grow from clones I received?

How about this, I get a clone form a grower and I live in a apartment with just enough space for a five gallon paint bucket with soil in it. Now what ?

Back
Top Bottom