Should i still keep budding

backyardagain

i have a hermi and im noticing seeds pop up all over. i only have one plant so i know i dont have to worry about any other plants. my question is can i still keep it going and produce dank buds or is my plant pretty much useless. and the strain of the plant is called sweetpea. has any one heard of it? indica? sative? info on the strain. and i will also post a pic of it from last week.also i had my light on 12/12 but last week i put it on 12 off and 14 on. is that ok and also what does it do to the plant. thanks everyone:passitleft:

Once a plant gets seeded it's energy is redirected to seed growth and maturation. That doesn't mean pistal growth stops totally but it does mean that bud growth will be at a minimum. You should have been spraying 2 to 3 times a day with water and picking off as many make sacks as possible. Water kills pollen so that's why I say spray with it. Once your done with this grow clean the room well and spray it down with some bleach water or peroxide water to kill of any left over pollen spores. Better safe than sorry.lol Do not use the seeds from this plant. You will end up with same exact problem again if you do.

are all the seeds gonna be bad? and also the main cola exploded with growth but all of the leaves are irregular and there are no trichromes.but pistil development is good.also how do i put pics on here i wana show you guys and get some feed back on my setup and if im doin allright. thanks:peace:

All the seeds will be a exact replica of what you are growing right now. Do you want to go through this again? lol You could use them for practice and dump them once they turn hermie on you but why go through all the motions for nothing? Not all plants drip with trichs and they could develop at any time throughout the grow.

phpKbwDLhPM.jpg

thats my baby, the strain is sweet pea and fuckin finally. i dont know why that was so hard for me to get on there, smokin too much pot haha. any way so any of you had sweet pea before? i saw it in the cannibible 3. but there was no review, and ive never had it. feed back on my pics please, thankx for being patient with me

yea this is my first grow, any way even though there hermis? will that take away from potency?ill post another one an maybe get feedback on yeild?i do that in a lil though.and again has anyone heard of sweetpea?good? bad? i think its from canada but fuck i dunno

yes they do, one lil nugget at the bottom has like 4 seeds all clumped up in one spot, not all the flowers have seeds, but today i checked on her and she has been getting a ton of male flowers and a ton of irregular leaves,i picked all the male flowers, i had her on 12 off and 14 on, but i switched back to 12/12. can that be the cause of irregular leaves?

Keep picking the sacks and mist her with water every day. Pollen is sterilized with water. It turns the grains useless but it has to be out of the pods or the pods have to be open for it to work which is why you spray daily. I'd also tell you to increase ventilation in the room to aid in drying the bud after misting them which also helps you avoid mold on the buds but you could spread any loose viable pollen around the room and other plants could be fertilized. Provided there are other plants.

Breeders should note that it is nearly impossible for a hermaphrodite to create male plants although the environment can influence males to appear. Hermaphrodites usually create female-only and hermaphrodite seeds. The female-only seeds often carry the hermaphrodite trait. Selfing has become popular among those who wish to breed all-female or feminized seeds. Unfortunately feminized seeds do very little for the cannabis gene pool as the hermaphrodite condition prevents growers from generating a sinsemilla crop.

~Vie High

Back
Top Bottom