Should I water plants before 48 hrs darkness before harvest?

So you feel the 48 hours of darkness is worth doing? And the plant in the smart pot that is dry and drooping, in need of water, I shouldn't bother watering it since I'm either chopping tomorrow or after 48 hours of dark?
36 hours, and yes I do. I have seen its effect over and over again. I would water the dry one personally, the goal after chop is a slow dry, and some more moisture helps that happen.

What kind of screw do you use. I use a different technique and I would also like to add, that while some do not hold these grow techniques as science, I do.

I do, because they have been peer reviewed. The only nay I saw on here was from somebody that hasn't taken the time to try any of the above mentioned. There are plenty of journals here and a lot of data to support everyone's position. The point is, we do Not know it all yet because only a fraction of the world can legally do what we're doing.

The reason I ask what kind of screw is because I'm always alarmed about metals, no matter the amount.

I used just a simple #10 screw.

Attachments

• IMG_20200825_172430_01.jpg
    IMG_20200825_172430_01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
What kind of screw do you use. I use a different technique and I would also like to add, that while some do not hold these grow techniques as science, I do.

I do, because they have been peer reviewed. The only nay I saw on here was from somebody that hasn't taken the time to try any of the above mentioned. There are plenty of journals here and a lot of data to support everyone's position. The point is, we do Not know it all yet because only a fraction of the world can legally do what we're doing.

The reason I ask what kind of screw is because I'm always alarmed about metals, no matter the amount.
I have used both nickel and zinc plated screws, and didn't notice a difference between them.

Back
Top Bottom