shout out from Illinois

fishtripper

Hello to everyone reading this. Everyone calls me fish or trip works for me. I am 24, I live with my folks who are just the coolest parents, hell my dad had gotten my bong all cleaned up, he even ground my herbs up for me. I use MJ for a chronic spine injury that was caused by 24 spinal taps for chemo injection and my last tap had 38 entry holes on my lower back in a space about the size of a silver dollar. Since all my spinal taps went wrong and caused clustering and clumping nerves in my spine. So I was on narcotics and opiates to control my pain. And my pain management doctor took me off all the opiates. I am now taking 34 pills (no pain killers just neuro blockers and such) a day just so my pain level doesn't go above a 9 out of ten. But since I got turned back on to cannabis a good vaporizer sessions or a few good bong puffs And I feel great for about 16-20 hours after a session. Yea u get messed up for 2-3 hours and then I feel normal and go out a visit with people and have a good time and not worry about my 24/7 back pain so those few hours are bliss and helps me so I don't have to go to the hospital from time to time just to get a shot in the butt and sent on my merry way. But now I can just go to the garage and get blitzed and knowing it will be a good day with little pain compared to before. I wish medical marijuana was available in Illinois but since Chicago is in our state. Usually issues like this can't gain a lot of good traction because anti-weed folks always bring up Chicago because no one will actually use it for medicine. Then the streets of Chicago will become littered with drug dealers. It's too bad no one ever listens to the actual patients that would use marijuana for medical reason that actually have chronic pain and only use not to get high but to have a few precious hours with little pain. Sorry I guess I got a little carried away sorry for this big post. Anyways I'm FISHTRIPPER and I am thankful that I have become a member of this great site, and I am always ready to learn new things in the field of medical marijuana I find it just fascinating.
I will see you around and hope to make some new friendsto:cool: .
FISH

Hey Fish. Sorry about your back buddy. My back is bad too, but no where near yours. I have alot of degenerative stuff and some bad disc leaks and tears. I'm so fighting surgery right now....but its hard to even put on clothes some days. So in the furture I see surgury. Anyway I can feel you buddy. I WILL keep you in my prayers. You are so lucky to have understanding parents...God bless them. As far as your state...yea they suck as far as MMJ goes. I know thy passed a bill through 2 stages and its up for the House vote either in Nov. ,or early 2010 when they meet for the second half of thr current session. The bill is" SB 1381 ". I hope it will pass. I might end up in Ill. in the near future and this would be great. Sorry for the ramble Fish, but you are truly welcome. Good luck bud.

Hey,almost forgot. You can keep up with that bill at" MPP Homepage " . Just go there and to the right side they have a map just click your state and BAM! Theres the info. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom