Show me your 10g plus colas

I do have record of it just not posted online ...that grow won me the grand prize from Spectrum kings growers challenge last year . If people are interested im sure I could put it all together and post it .

my current grow is 32" taller from the flip ...this pic is from 3 weeks ago

That's what I have going now is good old AK47 !!
IMG_5521.JPG
Fuck yeah mate. Was the canopy flat to the net when you flipped them and did you tie them down again after that?
I've been stoned for 15 years and to the best of my knowledge I've never tried it yet. It's actually ak420 I've got. Bit more refined version of ak47 apparently. From dutch passion.

Fuck yeah mate. Was the canopy flat to the net when you flipped them and did you tie them down again after that?
I've been stoned for 15 years and to the best of my knowledge I've never tried it yet. It's actually ak420 I've got. Bit more refined version of ak47 apparently. From dutch passion.
it was close , I woud say within about 3-4 inches … I lst and supercrop them babies . I don't do a traditional scrog its more of a trellis type support system type scrogging . the screen is 5'x7' it works out pretty well ...gotcha on the ak47 this my first grow of it knowing its ak47 lol .

it was close , I woud say within about 3-4 inches … I lst and supercrop them babies . I don't do a traditional scrog its more of a trellis type support system type scrogging . the screen is 5'x7' it works out pretty well ...gotcha on the ak47 this my first grow of it knowing its ak47 lol .
Mine are also currently lst'd and supercropped lol. Im just gonna LST for the remainder though. Thinking about building a 7x7 scrogg for next time and doing it properly but time will tell.i change my mind like the weather sometimes. I blame it on the weed haha

Mine are also currently lst'd and supercropped lol. Im just gonna LST for the remainder though. Thinking about building a 7x7 scrogg for next time and doing it properly but time will tell.i change my mind like the weather sometimes. I blame it on the weed haha
sounds like you need to switch brands! lol … lst and supercropping is where its at on the net ...the pain is reaching into the middle especially when its thick !

the pain is reaching into the middle especially when its thick !

That's why SCROG grows generally aren't huge in area. With a 3'x3' screen, maybe 4'x4', you can reach in from the perimeter and access the middle. Usually, lol. It's not just a case of measuring the length of your arm and figuring that's how far into the screen you can reach (because that sort of implies a pretty sparsely-filled screen). Often, there is no straight line from you to the branch that you're trying to pull back through its hole and reposition to a farther one (which is sometimes already filled, requiring multiple branch repositioning ). And we only have one elbow on each arm, and it only bends the one way.

If you're growing in a tent or closet and have only ONE access path (from the doorway), you probably ought to make the screen even smaller, because you have to be able to reach all the way to the other side (and reliably so) in order to perform your plant training / maintenance.

That's why SCROG grows generally aren't huge in area. With a 3'x3' screen, maybe 4'x4', you can reach in from the perimeter and access the middle. Usually, lol. It's not just a case of measuring the length of your arm and figuring that's how far into the screen you can reach (because that sort of implies a pretty sparsely-filled screen). Often, there is no straight line from you to the branch that you're trying to pull back through its hole and reposition to a farther one (which is sometimes already filled, requiring multiple branch repositioning ). And we only have one elbow on each arm, and it only bends the one way.

If you're growing in a tent or closet and have only ONE access path (from the doorway), you probably ought to make the screen even smaller, because you have to be able to reach all the way to the other side (and reliably so) in order to perform your plant training / maintenance.

Exactly, mine is 2.5 x 5 although its spread out to about 3x5 and I cant reach the back wall at all.

I agree with you completely … when I have to reach in there and I can get their I smell stink on the top of my sticky shoulder. lol
due to the design of my main room I have no other choice but to have it as such although with my lighting I could have the screen much larger than a 5' x 7' I wouldn't be able to maintain it properly so 5x7 is the max that I can maintain and support without reconfiguring the layout of my modules within the room … to be honest even though its a pain in the later stages I love looking at its monstrosity .

no my little girl here in coco is a walk in the park . lol
IMG_5664.JPG

I do have record of it just not posted online ...that grow won me the grand prize from Spectrum kings growers challenge last year . If people are interested im sure I could put it all together and post it .

my current grow is 32" taller from the flip ...this pic is from 3 weeks ago

That's what I have going now is good old AK47 !!
IMG_5521.JPG
;

Dang dude, that's some serious inspiration right there!

I agree with you completely … when I have to reach in there and I can get their I smell stink on the top of my sticky shoulder. lol
due to the design of my main room I have no other choice but to have it as such although with my lighting I could have the screen much larger than a 5' x 7' I wouldn't be able to maintain it properly so 5x7 is the max that I can maintain and support without reconfiguring the layout of my modules within the room … to be honest even though its a pain in the later stages I love looking at its monstrosity .

no my little girl here in coco is a walk in the park . lol
IMG_5664.JPG
Getting thick in there!

That's good to hear mate. I've got some ak47 on just now and it's growing harder than anything I've done before. Crazy strong genetics like. Stunk my bedroom out while they were still in starter cubes under a CFL. Can't wait to see how they turn out. In the res too so should get pretty fat!

Yeah, probably one of the best for growing!

My very first crop, I thought she was such a grower that I forgot to top off with pure water in between feedings. Well, I SCORCHED the crap out of her due to nutrient burn. Fried all of them pretty bad couple weeks to harvest!

Turned out ok but really dry and kinda harsh. Still stoney tho. But man, the main colas were all over 2 oz each every time. Just big fat heavy things! Plants themselves weren't over 2.5' roughly, all main colas really, no side branching.

Love this strain!

my first time so I guess a little more time then thanks guys
no worries everyone and I mean everyone still gets excited when they start to see nice clusters forming .... best advice I can give you is don't pay attention to the calender, pay attention to the plant and watch the flowering phases it goes through. Get yourself something to look at the trichs and start thinking of what kind of ride you want as there are a lot of different suggestions /opinions on when to pick and it boils down to preference . Me I like to see at least 10-20% amber to me it provides a balance high .

no worries everyone and I mean everyone still gets excited when they start to see nice clusters forming .... best advice I can give you is don't pay attention to the calender, pay attention to the plant and watch the flowering phases it goes through. Get yourself something to look at the trichs and start thinking of what kind of ride you want as there are a lot of different suggestions /opinions on when to pick and it boils down to preference . Me I like to see at least 10-20% amber to me it provides a balance high .

Good advice! Same here, I like to let the trichs get a little old in the tooth as well. I really enjoy that narcotic couch lock effect most of the time but I know it's not for everyone

Back
Top Bottom