show me your keifbox

MR.keifbox

Hello as the name suggest, I have a love of boxes,being a wood worker i love to see the many designs that people can come up with. so with that being said let me see your stash box! keifbox,stash jar, grinder. what is the sight for sore eyes when you get home weed is like the gold at the end of the rainbow. my question to you is what kind of pot will it be in. thankyou MR.keifbox

You show me yours and I'll show you mine. :grinjoint:

Here's mine, loaded up with some red haired Mexican Sativa.

qfishedry5.jpg

It's 6"x9", with a 120g synthetic silk mesh and a Plexiglas drawer at the bottom. It's has a well designed and attractive antiqued latch on the top but I would have also liked to have had a latch on the bottom drawer. It fits pretty tight but can work out a little, if your not careful.

I bought this one from a buddy for $20 and I'm not sure where he got it, but it has a sticker on the bottom that reads, "Natural Goods".

I don't keep my buds in there though. They would be dry as dust in a couple of days. I like mason jars. Bud will stay fresh and moist in jars for long periods of time (without molding), as long as they are cured properly to begin with.

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom