Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

This is my Cyclops pipe with his pig hat ...
cyclops_right-front_with_hat.jpg

Cyclops without his hat ...
cyclops_left-front_no_hat.jpg

Cyclops with his buddy Weedy, the stash jar ...
cyclops_and_weedy.png

Cyclops from behind with hat ...
cyclops_and_weedy.png

My favorite glass piece ...
waterpipe_extended2.jpg

Appreciate the responses guys ... I got Cyclops from a vendor that goes by Undead Ed, on Etsy. He makes some amazing pipes and stash jars. I don't know the exact process but he molds some kind of plasticized ceramic around a generic glass pipe and then sculpts and hand paints the pipe before firing. He also has some amazing etched pipes and jars. I also got Weedy on Etsy. He's hand blown glass, and I can't remember the vendor. I have several pipes and jars, which I'll eventually post here too

The glass rig is a combination of pieces from different places. Basically, a cheap Chinese recycler, with a recycler ash catcher made by "Blaze" glass, and a bowl with precooler by Black Leaf glass ..:Namaste:

A couple of my smaller users, the Sheldon is my fav for extra sticky/melty/crumbly goodness :bongrip:

sheldon_03.JPG

sheldon_02.JPG

I'm a big fan of the Healthstone, fits Sheldon nicely and hopefully it will help Sheldon stay clean. The catcher arrived today by speedy delivery!!

And a few more :

sheldon_01.JPG

sheldon_04.JPG

sheldon_amber.JPG

sprinkles_02.JPG

sprinkles.JPG

That Health Stone Ash Catcher is sweet. I was hit with a bit of sticker shock when I priced it just now.

Your Sheldon Black is just about my favorite in size and stem diameter - a lovely piece indeed :)

I'd never dream of smoking flower through Sheldon, concentrates only. Yeah, the HealthStone is a bit $$ and ¢¢ and a bit MORE $$ and ¢¢. But hits are so smooth......drool, LOL. Not clear on the terminology, HealthS. calls it a claim catcher, but ash catcher/claim capture......oranges & apples, I bought it on sale (20% off I think) and recently grabbed some more HStone Glass from another web-seller but at 35% off!!!!! It pays to sign up for news letters n' such. Thanks for the props on the SB piece.

... Your Sheldon Black is just about my favorite in size and stem diameter - a lovely piece indeed :)

Yeah, also bought on sale otherwise I wouldn't have justified buying it. Also, the piece MADE me money.........how?? Well, here's how it played out. Saw piece on line, drooled over it & decided I will never spend that much $$ on JUST a bong. Forgot about it for a month or so, got a price alert (from a non sponsor,) Whipped out the abused paypal card, click click and Sheldon is mine, wait patiently for postman pete, gets here, I clean, wash Sheldon etc, then melt a dab on the healthstone "stone" and went onto "whreckking my 'ppliance, BMP." (Non Pug1 speak translation: "This afternoon, with tea, I rather enjoyed vaporizing a portion of MMJ concentrate with my good Friend Sheldon, and he then took away everything for a minute, beg my pardon." Cheech-IT!!! Put it away on the shelf for the afternoon and started to clean house. When it got to dusting my dab station, I foolishly grabbed the sheldon by the neck/mouth-piece, ((((which is only a gravity fit!!!!!!!!)) Dropped him SQUARELY onto my hunk of polished marble I use as a heat proof dummy proof won't melt the desk too quickly rig-rest. He BOUNCED off of the marble, high enough that I was able catch the rebound before he hit the marble a second time sitting on my office desk (dab desk *wink* ).

:jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: 3 feet !!

Right then, as soon as I saw I didn't have bloody fingers clenching the Sheldon, still IN ONE PIECE, I knew I just got my money's worth and then some cause I did what every glass owner does once, drops their brand new piece and breaks within *HOURS* of getting it. Except mine didn't break!! No cracks or fractures even. The soft-glass healthstone bowl even survived.

Greg

I dropped Sheldon AGAIN!!!! :yikes:

But he survived again, 2 down and 7 left.....that is if bubblers have 9 lives.....for my next cat I'm naming it Sheldon, Sheldon Black!!!! Just need to find an all black cat that kinda looks like a Sheldon. Just kidding, my 2 now would cause much grief if I brought in a 3rd.

Here is most of my current collection, all users, all do their job well. Just cleaned my flower water bong, nothing better than a crystal clean toke. :bong:

image11000.jpeg

Greg

OK folks I got a chance to take images of a bunch of local folks... maybe more to come!

There are folks represented like Sarah "marblesbee" Mobsby and Justin Barr... I forgot to write down everybody's name

anyway... cool glass
blueoctopipe.jpg
blueoctoclose.jpg

Mind BLOWN ^ wow ^

thanks for sharing! Greg

Appreciate you taking the time to comment, Radogast ... It is a pretty pipe. I like the wigwag and seed of life, and all the stars and comets. It feels nice in the hand, and draws nice too .. Here's a rear view:

seeda3.jpg

angrc10

Here is my top shelf in the basement smoking lounge from 5 months ago. I seem to have lost the rest of my glass photos :oops:

20150627_1640311.jpg

This inexpensive bong broke before it's second cleaning. I liked the size. We have about 10 bongs, and 20+ bubblers, hammers, long pipes, bowls, steamrollers, and a oddities. I'll smoke someone up if they like to clean glass :)

20150627_164254-21.jpg

Nice family picture, my good wizard .... They look like nice pieces with thick glass. I like the one with the legs. Too bad about the one that broke. It looked like it would be a smooth hitter ... Dirty bongs say happy minds :thumb:

I'm all about cheap and small when it comes to glass. In my part of Colorado pot smokers are still frowned upon. So I smoke alone, and don't have any good glass for when company comes over. I try to have a little better when it comes to hand pipes that I travel with. I usually take a hand pipe with a stash jar full of my home grown when I go into Denver to visit. So spend a little more on those .. I'll get more pics taken and post some more ... I really like checking out everybody else's rigs too, though, and enjoy the "brotherhood/sisterhood of the bong" anywhere I go :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom