420 Magazine Background

Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Cannamusic

I just got this yesterday. I enjoy the simple glass. Nothing against ornate ones.
I christened it with a couple rounds of Super Hash, homegrown of course..

D25D4E25-2EAC-4466-9B06-2EF10B73F2FA.jpeg

nivek

Photo of the Month: Oct 2018

my buddy dutty and his fave ole pipe,,

alas,, i dropped it out the window on the highway a bit ago,,

sorry dutty

:volcano-smiley:

BeezLuiz

Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2018
I bought this in a shop in Mendocino a couple days ago (pipe only - bud is from my garden). I believe the artist's name is Tucker. Put it under a black light and the eyes will glow.

HereToLearn

Wake up! Oh ok. I made a little something. My favorite spiced rum.
That's really cool! I'd love to make a bong out of my (soon to be empty) Crystal Head vodka skull bottle!

That's a nice bong, and a nice bud too.

I just got this yesterday. I enjoy the simple glass. Nothing against ornate ones.
I christened it with a couple rounds of Super Hash, homegrown of course..

View attachment 1625475
Beautiful bright colours, such a simple yet gorgeous glass piece! One of those that make you happy just getting to smoke out of them, art! :D

I bought this in a shop in Mendocino a couple days ago (pipe only - bud is from my garden). I believe the artist's name is Tucker. Put it under a black light and the eyes will glow.

Such an adorable little frog! I would love to have an ornate bong like this some day.

you bought a chinese piece of crap TBO High Five has broke on all my friends, its a $135 USA enail that you can send them emails fishing for a wholesale price $45 so they tripple their money selling that chinese brick!

try 710 Life or Mini Nail both make their own units, 710 Life has 4 Awards, Mini Nail has non yet.

Do your research first next time! i personally own a 710 Life Micro FortNite eNail and it is banging low temp dabs any time anywhere. i hit the same button you hit on the 710 Life and it still works fine!