Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Thanks man. My friend does sale glass. He has one of the oldest glass blowing company's in my state. Well over 15 years of blowing glass. I will be posting more of his work soon.

And not a sponsor ? Tsssk :p Would be utterly cool to have a custom made, one-of-a-kind contest prize every once in a while .. picture the 420 logo in a custom-made glass bong .. perfect yearly prize and given that example, people would kill for it :p

i love the glass work but i dont have a lot of room in my small safe, and my reason for safe was some 1 broke into my house not long after harvest and took my laptop, mobile phone,ps3 and about 16 0z of weed that i had in a tin beside my ps3 now i keep it safe as i need my weed for my crohns and help to sleep, and where i am its £10 a gram regardless of how good or shit it is, mostly shit. i put about 1 to 1.5g in my fatty, also its illegal to grow or smoke here, wont risk losing my kid over something silly, maybe once Scotland gets its independence we can maybe go on to finally get to use it as medicine. ive tried blunt wraps an i think it ruins the taste but thats just my opinion

My pipe
IMG_0836_-_Copy2.JPG
I have drilled the hole for the bowl. I will have to put it in the steamer to straighten out the stem then drill it and then steam it again and put the bend back in it

And not a sponsor ? Tsssk :p Would be utterly cool to have a custom made, one-of-a-kind contest prize every once in a while .. picture the 420 logo in a custom-made glass bong .. perfect yearly prize and given that example, people would kill for it :p
That is a great idea. I will talk to him about it and see if he is up to making a web site.

My pipe
IMG_0836_-_Copy2.JPG
I have drilled the hole for the bowl. I will have to put it in the steamer to straighten out the stem then drill it and then steam it again and put the bend back in it
That is AWESOME pipe!! Churchwarden pipe sweet..

Its funny I found this journal today, cause I just got my 1st glass piece 2 days ago and took some pics. I'm loving this little bong. I ordered This 10inch Beauty for only $45 from Bongoutlet.ca, one of the site sponsors. I ordered it at 2:30 in the afternoon on Thursday, and it was waiting for me on my front porch the next day when I got home from work...no kidding, 24 hour delivery!!! The delivery was free also cause I bought some HempWick, which brought my order over $50. I love Bongoutlet.ca, I highly recommend.

Like I said she's a 10 inch bong with an ash catcher and Ice catcher, and it also has a 3 fingered perculator. She's small but hits very nice and smooth. I've only had it three days but I've put it to very good use this weekend.:bong:

IMG_0001117.JPG

IMG_0005121.JPG

IMG_0004117.JPG

Mr old-school here:

I smoke sugar leaf from a deer antler pipe I carved years ago, and one-hits from my 30 yr old brass bat.

:laughtwo:

DSCN44861.JPG

Love the old school pipe. Looks like a long move worth bowl with the netflix pipe lol

it gets cleaned once used i dont like it looking like that but couldnt take pics with a sparkling bong lol, yep the hash was harsh as hell but my god it was strong

When I was in Germany in the mid 80's, I got turned on to smoking hash with heated knives, they called it "Smoking with Blades". You cut small cubes of hash, heat 2 butter knives with a propane torch until they get red hot, then with 1 knife you touch it to the hash cube and it will stick, pick it up and press it between the other knife and the smoke will shoot out like your doing a shotgun hit. They also liked rolling big cone joints with hash mixed in with tobacco. :party:

Back
Top Bottom